Nen btech chaduvtunna rojullooo...

Ellen

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Movie blockbuster  cheye . Pk ki manchi mileage ivandi  for next elections ( varusa three  hits istey confidence and craze perugudhi ) 

Ok he looks confused to me, he don't have stability nor zeal.... So I am. Only fan in movies

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Ok he looks confused to me, he don't have stability nor zeal.... So I am. Only fan in movies

Confuse state lo untey 2024 lo gelvadu . Atleast support cheyandi  complete ga. Outcome pk fate meedha depend ayitadhi 

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Confuse state lo untey 2024 lo gelvadu . Atleast support cheyandi  complete ga. Outcome pk fate meedha depend ayitadhi 

No... I don't support losers, he should look serious in his political moves,only then I will support

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

No... I don't support losers, he should look serious in his political moves,only then I will support

Idhey problem , support istey change avachu kadha . 

Same Bjp chestey vote vestam Ani people , people vote vestey chestam Ani Bjp. People ki loss ( development ) , Bjp ki loss ( power ). Oka side convince avali 

Same pk ki kooda supporters convince avandi oka sari 

10 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

This video is for u.... One guy asked same question

I agree with his concept of religious accountability. It's really interesting. If they are really converting people in the name of uplifting them, then there should be some sort of social audit to prove that these people are not unnecessarily exploited. But rest of the points I'm not sure.  I don't put all the blame on the government for promoting egalitarianism blaa blaa that's very superficial. But what else is the alternative, in chronic cases like leprosy etc.. it's good to have the audit(practical solution) and church should be responsible and should not do divisive politics (too utopian and it's really hard to achieve)

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

guddadam jaggad ki 

11 minutes ago, Kootami said:

quid pro quo is not service. She is  a great PR to missionaries

Quid pro quo is still having some mutual benefits .. What was the alternative medicine otherwise?