Nen btech chaduvtunna rojullooo...

Ellen

Just now, PhirLalSalam said:

hello ambedkar mayya aka fan of cbn/lokesh/jrntr and co.. ninnu tag cheddamanukunna post lo but nuvvu meevalla bajana lo vuntav enduku disturb cheyyatamani voorukunna.. 

bro nuvvu ee whatsup/facebook group lo vuntav

nuvvu hate spread chesey panilo busy ga vunnav ga andhukani

nuvvu cheppey ye group lo lenu 

cheppaga hate tho nill 

lol jr ntr/lokesh  fan ani cheppana nenu edho masala add cheyatam 

meeru mararu

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

oka example evochu kada... any hindu org which is serving needy/distressed/sick people on that scale like nirmal hriday ? 

manaku apudu castism, crying on others, vadu neat ga seva chesthu convert chesukuntunnadu 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/divine-service/article31384031.ece/amp/&v

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

nuvvu hate spread chesey panilo busy ga vunnav ga andhukani

nuvvu cheppey ye group lo lenu 

cheppaga hate tho nill 

lol jr ntr/lokesh  fan ani cheppana nenu edho masala add cheyatam 

meeru mararu

manavalla groups em leva? nfdb lo cherakapoyava rama bala anukuntu kaalam gadepeyochu

ade magic.. nuvvu direct ga cheppav.. but support chesthav.. pappu gaadi bajana threads marichipoyava elections mundivi?

48 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Appatlo college lo edo women's day celebration aite kontha mandi active ga unde women andaram kalisi edo women achievements in various fields highlight chestu oka chinna reel tayarchesam. Andulo one of my colleagues mother Teresa pictures kuda pettindi. Ee event organizer head okammai aah pictures chusi jejamma laga uugi potu...."How can you put her pictures? She is a disgusting woman. Atu leprosy vachina vallaki seva chesi ultimately vallani Christianity ki convert chesedi. She is actually a missionary not a social reformer" ani andarni titti paresindi.

Inthalo nakoka doubt vachindi. She was missionary and she set up a home for people suffering from HIV/Aids, leprosy and Tuberculosis, otherwise these people would be thrown away or outcasted or would die because they are too poor to afford treatment. Ipudu ilanti vallaki seva chestu using church money,  even if she converts them ...should they die out of suffering and not convert into Christianity or should they have compromised and received free care? The girl didn't answer me and kicked me out of the club

But I'm just wondering here....I mean what was the alternate option for those people? Are there other non-religious organizations that offer care for poor people suffering from these dangerous illnesses which are contagious? We are talking about 1950s, so I don't think there are any posh NGOs. 

Disclaimer: I'm not a church supporter, I know the dangers and evils they do. I hate the bigoted views they impose(in fact any religion that imposes bigotry, I'm against them)  So without diverting the topic to attacking me wrt Christianity or church, answer me only about mother Teresa... What would be the alternate option for these patients? Stick to the question. 

simple seva cheyyi.. but dont ask religion or for conversion.

religion has no value.. us lo covert aite citizenship ista ante janalu all over world line kadutaru

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PhirLalSalam said:

manavalla groups em leva? nfdb lo cherakapoyava rama bala anukuntu kaalam gadepeyochu

ade magic.. nuvvu direct ga cheppav.. but support chesthav.. pappu gaadi bajana threads marichipoyava elections mundivi?

those groups for people of your mentality man 

pappu gadi bhajana chesana lol

selective ga prefill mindset tho vunnav

cheppina waste

direct ga cheppani neutral gang chalaney vunnaru ley db lo

atleast i openly say am cbn fan 

mari pk supporting threads kanapadavu

cbn ni dobbina threads kanapadav

caste matram kanapadatadhi  logics vundavu adigithey 

thread was about acting n negative character jrntr ani vesa, you can say jr ntr does not know acting adhi vadilesi caste meedha paddav show it to those who behaved badly with you anthey gani prefilled mindset tho andaru neelaga vundaru

last ki movie herione pics lo kooda hate ni search chesey level lo vunnav

• Haha 1

Allegation is that she never gave the help they need to ease their pain and let them rot in the name of god. That is all I heard...Apparently, it has something to do with reaching thru pain..idk

41 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Quid pro quo is still having some mutual benefits .. What was the alternative medicine otherwise?

they can do service directly

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

I got this doubt because of the enlightening threads about religion conversions bla bla @NiranjanGaaru 

Unfortunately she didn't help any leprosy or hiv.. in turn she said christ is in the suffering and she left them to die suffering .. she only gave them shelter to die rather shelter to cure and treat..that's her philosophy of god through suffering... 

And she received highest donation from indians ..than any other charity in india..instead of using those charity to treat medical facilities..she sent them to pope to get her marks.

22 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

those groups for people of your mentality man 

pappu gadi bhajana chesana lol

selective ga prefill mindset tho vunnav

cheppina waste

direct ga cheppani neutral gang chalaney vunnaru ley db lo

atleast i openly say am cbn fan 

mari pk supporting threads kanapadavu

cbn ni dobbina threads kanapadav

caste matram kanapadatadhi  logics vundavu adigithey 

thread was about acting n negative character jrntr ani vesa, you can say jr ntr does not know acting adhi vadilesi caste meedha paddav show it to those who behaved badly with you anthey gani prefilled mindset tho andaru neelaga vundaru

last ki movie herione pics lo kooda hate ni search chesey level lo vunnav

CITI_c$y:surprised-038:

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

i know you wonot have any content to say 

ninnu 10gadiniki chaana content vundi but ninnu and @bhaigan neutrals ni ekkuva ante em vasthadi.. CITI_c$y

51 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

oka example evochu kada... any hindu org which is serving needy/distressed/sick people on that scale like nirmal hriday ? 

manaku apudu castism, crying on others, vadu neat ga seva chesthu convert chesukuntunnadu 

puttaparthi lo chestaru annayya adi kuda nee matam adagaru

1 hour ago, k3I said:

The problem is, she only provided them shelter, not even basic medical care or amenities. They were left alone suffering from pain. When confronted about it, she plainly said, the more you suffer, the closer to god you are!

25 minutes ago, galiraju said:

Allegation is that she never gave the help they need to ease their pain and let them rot in the name of god. That is all I heard...Apparently, it has something to do with reaching thru pain..idk

20 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Unfortunately she didn't help any leprosy or hiv.. in turn she said christ is in the suffering and she left them to die suffering .. she only gave them shelter to die rather shelter to cure and treat..that's her philosophy of god through suffering... 

And she received highest donation from indians ..than any other charity in india..instead of using those charity to treat medical facilities..she sent them to pope to get her marks.

From whatever little I read , apparently what she ran was a hospice ..which is a type of healthcare that focuses on terminally ill patients ..dying and destitutes. She never promised treatment. Only palliative care. So I'm not sure if we r right to blame her for medical facilities because that wasn't exactly a hospital. Also road meeda anturogam ani vadilesina vallandarni last moments lo she gave some care atleast right...

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

From whatever little I read , apparently what she ran was a hospice ..which is a type of healthcare that focuses on terminally ill patients ..dying and destitutes. She never promised treatment. Only palliative care. So I'm not sure if we r right to blame her for medical facilities because that wasn't exactly a hospital. Also road meeda anturogam ani vadilesina vallandarni last moments lo she gave some care atleast right...

basic ga vallani chupinchi ..money teskochhi baaga missionary activities ki divert chesindi..more like savala mida maramaralu erukunattu

• Haha 1

Mother Teresa was good even though she converted people, no comments on her.... Many of corrupt politicians like jalaga and baboru are glorified , what they do actually is loot public money,

• Upvote 2