• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sannapinnu

• Amrita

• MiryalgudaMaruthiRao

• Silent_Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

COlorado lo ninna J & J vallaki 13 ppl got side affects and closed the vaccination center. 

https://nypost.com/2021/04/07/covid-vaccine-site-closes-early-after-adverse-reactions-to-jj-shot/   https://denver.cbslocal.com/2021/04/08/covid-vaccine-clinic-johnson-dicks-sporting-goods-p

We had J&J yesterday. Body aches, shivers, head ache and lot of causing discomfort. Haven't used Tylenol.  Still with all those discomforts but somehow getting a feeling that aches are going away

sannapinnu
1 minute ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

kaastha aches untayi

tylenol pettuko

antibiotics vaduthunna will that effect me 

MiryalgudaMaruthiRao
3 minutes ago, sannapinnu said:

antibiotics vaduthunna will that effect me 

no idea vaccination daggara adugutaru cheppu

Amrita

COlorado lo ninna J & J vallaki 13 ppl got side affects and closed the vaccination center. 

• Upvote 2
Amrita
Just now, sannapinnu said:

super cancelling the appointment

check with doctor if you can be on antibiotics while getting vaccinated . I got reactions for moderna but wasnt given any medication or steroid shot. Over the counter esukuntunna.

Jaglaq420

Yes bro just bear the pain for 24 hrs. IF you use antibiotics it may prevent production of more antibodies anta. Just got my second dose of Moderna now. peace bro

sannapinnu
Just now, Amrita said:

check with doctor if you can be on antibiotics while getting vaccinated . I got reactions for moderna but wasnt given any medication or steroid shot. Over the counter esukuntunna.

ok adugthunu will update on this

• Thanks 1
Maryadaramanna

Nenu J&J kosam wait chesi, release aina 2 days ki teeskunna. No issues. got fever that night and stayed for 18 hours.

4 ltrs water taaga and frequently urinated to let out the heat. All cool so far.