Jump to content

Shakeela Saab Comedy Scene Leaked


Recommended Posts

Chirupoo

Shakeela Saab Comedy Sattire on RGV is going to be highlight in one scene.

Flower Star ** for tat for RGV last flick Powerstar. 

tenor.gif

stay tuned for dialogues to flow in couple of hours... 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
dasari123
16 minutes ago, Chirupoo said:

Shakeela Saab Comedy Sattire on RGV is going to be highlight in one scene.

Flower Star ** for tat for RGV last flick Powerstar. 

tenor.gif

stay tuned for dialogues to flow in couple of hours... 👍

Good Crying, you have won # 1 Prise in cerying in AFDB cc @friesNfrappe

Link to post
Share on other sites
csrcsr
3 minutes ago, dasari123 said:

Good Crying, you have won # 1 Prise in cerying in AFDB cc @friesNfrappe

Fruits unna chettu ke stones padthayi bro lite tisko, craze kaa baaap PK

Link to post
Share on other sites
JackSeal
21 minutes ago, Chirupoo said:

Shakeela Saab Comedy Sattire on RGV is going to be highlight in one scene.

Flower Star ** for tat for RGV last flick Powerstar. 

tenor.gif

stay tuned for dialogues to flow in couple of hours... 👍

Nduku bro antha crying ... 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chirupoo
5 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Fruits unna chettu ke stones padthayi bro lite tisko, craze kaa baaap PK

2.5 ratings ke fruits aaa ... aba

tumblr_nk6l0qPQ8x1tq73owo4_500.gifv

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chirupoo
5 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Nduku bro antha crying ... 

no crying it’s geunine talk. 2021 blockbuster Jaathi Ratnalu confirmed.

watch Pink, if you watch VA you will sink.

tumblr_nk6l0qPQ8x1tq73owo4_500.gifv

Link to post
Share on other sites
csrcsr
20 minutes ago, Chirupoo said:

no crying it’s geunine talk. 2021 blockbuster Jaathi Ratnalu confirmed.

watch Pink, if you watch VA you will sink.

tumblr_nk6l0qPQ8x1tq73owo4_500.gifv

Craze ka baap mana pk cm cm cm cm cm

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.