One caste is becaming xtain caste in telugu states slowly

NiranjanGaaru

There is a rumor circulating that YSR spend the funds/hundi from Tirumala Temple to construct churches and some charity works for christians in his constituency.The result was a horrific deservedly death in a helicopter crash 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

There is a rumor circulating that YSR spend the funds/hundi from Tirumala Temple to construct churches and some charity works for christians in his constituency.The result was a horrific deservedly death in a helicopter crash 

Mee moham they get millions from foreign donors , tirupathi kanna chaala ekkuva funds vastayi . 

Tirumala lo maximum money siphoning is through contracts . Evadu ekkuva contracts chesthey vadiki antha funds vastayi. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

I think unofficially 30% of Indian population is Christian.. I see more Churches than mazids even in remote village we have church 

That is because they get foreign funding to build them , only way to stop that is central govt restrictions but modi does nto want to stop xtian missionary funding

12 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Half of Cheddies are converted due to mahametha

Ya may be I see a Church in every corner now  in TG and AP hopefully Chadal can save Hinduism now.

1 minute ago, kdapparao said:

Ya may be I see a Church in every corner now  in TG and AP hopefully Chadal can save Hinduism now.

But don't utter a word abt jalaga cheddy and ys cheddy until u too becames xtian cheddy

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

But don't utter a word abt jalaga cheddy and ys cheddy until u too becames xtian cheddy

I feel religion is a person choice who am I to comments some one personal choice.. no one can force me to go to a Church or Mazid.

16 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

Andhra Pradesh is 25% Christian now, thanks to late YSR Reddy..

idi 2020 lekka 

ipudu 40% aintadi 

amav16.gif?1368598266

• Haha 2

Just now, kdapparao said:

I feel religion is a person choice who am I to comments some one personal choice.. no one can force me to go to a Church or Mazid.

Then how come one caste is rapidly converting without any motive antavvvaaa