One caste is becaming xtain caste in telugu states slowly

NiranjanGaaru

46 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

if you see a trend, coastal belt is getting evangelized, this is all about resources from long term strategy of Christians

the picture is rather bleak in south india, emanna kaani Bimuaru states are somewhere better for hindus, atleast they have the guts to defend their religion

AP lo Hindus are gone case, either they convert now for ricebags or move out of state/country

Avunra by BiMARU states better for hindus like you. They will even learn telugu to make life comfortable for hindus like you and your parents. emaina meaning vundha. Its far better to live with telugu christians and telugu muslims than bimaru hindus with their caste and language issues.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Inka hindu matham ani votes adagadam endhuku @~`

RSS or Modi or current BJP top level leaders all sing Secular songs only no?

I don’t see BJP as a Hindu party tbh. It’s just a political party that is not anti-hindu. Minority appeasement migitha parties kante takkuva untadi ani oka impression.. Mana pakkana state Karnataka lo unna BJP government ni chusthe ardam avthadi that they are also into appeasement politics. 

Bengal lo TMC nundi ochina Farooq Kamal laanti candidates ni join chesukunaru. He was responsible for killing many BJP karyakarthas.. reality ki janaalo unna impression ki chaala teda undi

In my observation <2% of Rs are really Xtian.. The real Xstian conversations are happing in the lower tier, most of the SCs and STs in the coastal belt, seema districts and TG are getting converted.. There are a lot of converted Kams in GNTR and Prakasam districts also but in general among upper castes the converted population is <2 to 3% and it is not really growing. 

8 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

In my observation <2% of Rs are really Xtian.. The real Xstian conversations are happing in the lower tier, most of the SCs and STs in the coastal belt, seema districts and TG are getting converted.. There are a lot of converted Kams in GNTR and Prakasam districts also but in general among upper castes the converted population is <2 to 3% and it is not really growing. 

manofsteel.thumb.jpg.1479c3a2b0d8db6b343

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Most of these upper caste converts are for money , some of them after personal  tragedies . 

Cut off the funding and it isn't a issue at all, international conspiracy ledhu emi ledhu plain old greed at work , the more you convert the more you get funding from gullible evangelicals in US , Europe.

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Most of these upper caste converts are for money , some of them after personal  tragedies . 

Cut off the funding and it isn't a issue at all, international conspiracy ledhu emi ledhu plain old greed at work , the more you convert the more you get funding from gullible evangelicals in US , Europe.

Nashtam emundhi convert aithe. we have a relative (grandfather sister) we used to call papakka - she has very young looking baby like  face - at the age of 60 she converted. When i went to meet her i thought of asking angrily why she converted but when i actually met she is the same old papakka with same love and same smile - what god she worships seemed like totally irrelevant then. I did not even bring it up. My mother is now big chinna jeeyar fine which is even more irritating as she became veg only - but what can you do. An individual has the right to find their peace where they can.

@NiranjanGaaru

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nashtam emundhi convert aithe. we have a relative (grandfather sister) we used to call papakka - she has very young looking baby like  face - at the age of 60 she converted. When i went to meet her i thought of asking angrily why she converted but when i actually met she is the same old papakka with same love and same smile - what god she worships seemed like totally irrelevant then. I did not even bring it up. My mother is now big chinna jeeyar fine which is even more irritating as she became veg only - but what can you do. An individual has the right to find their peace where they can.

@NiranjanGaaru

I personally have no qualms with any religion unless they preach violence. 

But  some people feel that Christianity is a threat to native culture and customs. These same people are in power in the center , they could put an end to these activities just by writing a law . 

What's the use of bashing evangelicals when the government itself allows free flow of funding 🤷

2 hours ago, Mirage said:

Khandisthuna :giggle:

Prabhas vaala cousin ni adigina sheep ga maaripoyinda ani.. She also khandichified the news. 

Political ga kooda pressure cheyistundhi pebby ni anevaru 😂. Pebby ganiki mental ekki untadhi aa rumour time lo 

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

@NiranjanGaaru

Paapakka meedha prema anta, adhey Amma follow ayithe irritating anta - endhi Raaja nuvvu , aakhariki ... !!! 

sFun_duh2