Pfizer tho kuda side effects for few!

Raazu

55 minutes ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Yes .. jagratha manchidhey athi jagratha paniki radhu .. andhuke decided to get the vaccine in the first place em avthey adhi ani.. 

#HailLordPK

Keep Lord PK pic in your wallet, you will be fine 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Reports of COVID-19 vaccine side effects support what many have anecdotally observed: Women shoulder the bigger burden.

Among nearly 7,000 reports processed through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System from Dec. 14 to Jan. 13, more than 79% of them came from women. The most frequently reported side effects were headache, fatigue and dizziness.

Women also are more likely than men to experience some of the vaccine’s more unusual side effects, such as an itchy red rash  with the Moderna vaccine. Overall, women account for 77% of the Moderna vaccine’s reported side 

10 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

i did not say about this twitter post

look j&j issue

J&j Chala mandhi vesukunnaru... They don't have any side effects.... Social media can make anything worse... Without any further proofs

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

J&j Chala mandhi vesukunnaru... They don't have any side effects.... Social media can make anything worse... Without any further proofs

Enduku levu.. naku telisina vadu 2 days moolana padadu.. and this mental of blood clotting not good..

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

aiyyo..maa cousin ki chronic hives vasthuntaayi aloe vera gel immediate ga help avuthundhi annadu

Aloe vera.. other itchy creams kastam ee scneario ki.. its a burning sensation all over

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

10th day started with elbow and knees. 12 th day ki body motham vachayi except face.  Narakam 4 days. 1 week pattindi to feel bearable. My elbow and knees are still itchy sometimes.  I am fine now :)

Yea.. its very hard to link it to vaccine as it after second dose that too almost 2 weeks later..knowing that others are seeing the same is a relief in one way as we found the source

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

wise of what??getting or not getting.. not getting seems to be wise now those with a mind

Wise to not believe in random posts on social media which don't provide any evidence to back their claims

9 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Ante mamulu ppl inthakante em cheptaru vayya scientific ga prove cheyaleru kada.. thy just share it..

I was only questioning the motive of the person who made the twitter post

The twitter acct that made the post claimed that they were a Registered Nurse. A person working in the medical field and making such claims does not check out with me. Adverse skin rashes in a fraction of people was one of the side effects that was told. She being a nurse, does she not know on how vaccines work ?

If they are really concerned about safety of the vaccines, they could have taken it up with the appropriate people.

10 minutes ago, Raazu said:

E passing out, e side effects vintunte bayam vesthundhi..

thinking of canceling tomorrow’s apmt too ...

🤔 

I have appt in 2 weeks.. edhi avthey adhi ani im going to take it 👀

Read this in one online forum

What I heard one of the side effects of Pfizer is temporary Arthritis. My brother and uncle both developed that. And Doctor told its a common complaint with the Pfizer vaccine and suggested my brother report to Pfizer. He said something like T cell attacking your Joints and Knee cell.