Pfizer tho kuda side effects for few!

Raazu

1 hour ago, dewarist said:

Got my 2nd dose of pfizer vaccine today. So far good. Adverse reactions to the vaccine will always be there for a few in a million people. Depends on their genetic code.

But i strong doubt the  motive of the twitter acct. Mere screenshots from social media , without providing actual information.

ya it doubt undochu.. 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Agreed but bharinchadam enta kashtam telusa? Naku chachipote bavundu anipinchindi. I literally cried breaking down.  Fever is 10000000 times better . Healing kuda chala slow for these rashes.

i am not against vaccinnes.. but mandatory cheyakapotey chaalu.. some people are sensitive to vaccines so they can ignore..

Just now, hydusguy said:

ya aa body raazu kuda ayye chance undi kada

They wont mandate in US at least anukuntunna. Evadi pranam vadi ishtam i am against mandating the vaccines. Repu emanna ayite vellem accountable kadu kada? 

Just now, hydusguy said:

ya aa body raazu kuda ayye chance undi kada

All depends on one’s body bro - can’t guarantee anything. Age factor also important - just hope for d best n Kallu musukoni Narayana anatamey. 

Just now, Amrita said:

They wont mandate in US at least anukuntunna. Evadi pranam vadi ishtam i am against mandating the vaccines. Repu emanna ayite vellem accountable kadu kada? 

we never know.. hope they wont ..

some side effects will feel like to die then suffering long term.. i had that experience

2 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

we never know.. hope they wont ..

some side effects will feel like to die then suffering long term.. i had that experience

@gr33d Been there just 10 days back.

3 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

All depends on one’s body bro - can’t guarantee anything. Age factor also important - just hope for d best n Kallu musukoni Narayana anatamey. 

aeri kori enduku cheppu.. daani badulu covid poye variki intlo unte better aemo.. or may be next year.. once vaccine gets matured...

imnediate ga effects telivu.. it can be after sometime too

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Raazu said:

Come on! In our db too, few people said they had rashes/hives and had to rush to urgent care.

Can you share the thread.. any update on what urgent care did? And how r they doing now?

3 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

thing is clear

gov's do not care about reactions or deaths due to vaccine

thats the worst part no other way to contain virus

Health is a personal domain, you have to make a judgement what is right for you

most of those who are getting these are getting out of the same scare the the those who are not getting it for the scare of side effects, check your personal health profile and see if you are under risk for either covid or vaccine

hint: you don't get this on TV

3 hours ago, Raazu said:

I am scared again, has apmt on Friday.

dont worry, go and get it, side effects others ki vastaayi.. you will be safe with vaccine, neighbors are doing fine kada

3 hours ago, dewarist said:

Dont go with whatever junk is posted in social media. Be informed, Be wise.

wise of what??getting or not getting.. not getting seems to be wise now those with a mind

3 hours ago, Sputnik said:

Inka evaru mandatory ani aithe cheppaledhu vaccine.

Hope they don’t make it a requirement 

its impossible to make it mandatory, not all people are idiots

12 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Can you share the thread.. any update on what urgent care did? And how r they doing now?

allergy ki Claritin/Zrytec, fever ki Tylenol, both didn't work then steroids.. adi teliyada anniya??