Presence of mind and little guts saved a life

csrcsr

• csrcsr changed the title to Presence of mind and little guts saved a life
15 minutes ago, MRI said:

little guts aa? anadaaniki alaaney vuntadi.. passion leni baddakapu jeevithaalu.. kaaletti adugu veyyalanteney baddakistaam.. aa situation lo aravakunda ala parigetti kapadaadu choodu.. adi total guts.. presence of mind kaakapovachu.. adi vuntey pillani teesukuni right side vellipoyevaademo platform ekkalani try cheyakunda.. kudos to him.. give him a medal and a promotion..

This is not some competition to give him a medal or promotion.

ento emo manushulu. I think most people have lost the instinct to be human anukunta. prathidhi some kind of reality show on which they should vote with their attention.

so pathetic.

brave guy tho. still has human instincts.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

God bless that person....he is real meagastaarr...meagapowerr... Yuvaratnaa...yuvaasamaraat...victoryyyy etc etc

he's regular human. that's what all humans should do. 

with this statement you are accepting you're not in touch with how a human is supposed to be. you are some kind of automaton in the system without any sort of empathy for others.

• Upvote 2

Give poor people medals when they risk their lives, coz life to you is a reality show that poor people play for your amusement.

sick db. sick people.

ofcourse the man will accept money or medal or promotion. and he would deserve it. because he's better than the people who want to give that medal.

24 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he's regular human. that's what all humans should do. 

with this statement you are accepting you're not in touch with how a human is supposed to be. you are some kind of automaton in the system without any sort of empathy for others.

Endhi annaa...nuvvu em maatladuthunaav...I would try to do the same thing should im in a same situation....

I meant to say he is the real hero, way better than our screen heros. ...anthey annaa...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

Endhi annaa...nuvvu em maatladuthunaav...I would try to do the same thing should im in a same situation....

I meant to say he is the real hero, way better than our screen heros. ...anthey annaa...

then you are also human anna. every young able bodied person would do the same. 

I saw too many train accidents to last a life time. none where I could actually help.

our screen heros are fcuking sick and crap. they are jokers.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Diana said:

stupid mother ..baby to unnapudu konchem track ki duram ga undali kada

brave guy.. that guy deserve appreciation from government .. Real hero!

def stupid mother or whoever is the caretaker of that kid.

33 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

then you are also human anna. every young able bodied person would do the same. 

I saw too many train accidents to last a life time. none where I could actually help.

our screen heros are fcuking sick and crap. they are jokers.

Anthey...anthey