Modi and CMs kodakallara

reality

5 minutes ago, shenkar said:

but actual question should be why india didnt have stimulous package where majority of people live on day to day earnings

and colored and confused everyone atmanirbar as stimulous package

Paltry amount was distributed and that's it..no stimulus package or nothing.

The answer for why India did not have a stimulus package, answer is coffins empty.

and lowering economic growth.

3 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Its just that not enough stock at disposal anthe have to accept that , Inni rojulu ministers were bluffing there isn't vaccine shortage but it can be clearly seen in almost all states..

Highly doubt 18t  Yrs plus vaccination will start from May 1st... 

i see this in that article that you shared

“He also went on to explain why the door-door vaccination will not prove to be fruitful by saying that once vaccinated, a beneficiary has to be kept under observation to check for any reactions. However, if the civic body starts vaccinated at home, this might take a lot of time and make the vaccination process needlessly slower.”

7 minutes ago, reality said:

I was asking Halwa’s version of ‘details’, seriously.

You are under the impression that 20 lkah crore is meant for distribution..

spend 20 mins to understand the package..and i will tell you the details.

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Paltry amount was distributed and that's it..no stimulus package or nothing.

The answer for why India did not have a stimulus package, answer is coffins empty.

and lowering economic growth.

you should learn to shut up now and then.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

You are under the impression that 20 lkah crore is meant for distribution..

spend 20 mins to understand the package..and i will tell you the details.

Its amazing that anyone in this db takes anything you seriously. you'll make a great salesman.

but I still think you should get your face broken  now and then.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nenu kooda neetho gettiga argue chesa chaala saari (nenu argue cheyyani vaallu evaru ikkada ani adagaku.. hehe), and I know that you can get carried away and make funny statements.. remember you said you were tracking my IP and would send someone to my home.. Its all chill man.. I don't care. no one cares. Its just online and people shout at each other all the time. atleast you are passionate about something.. whether you are right or wrong, it doesn't matter.

I understand your frustration at Halwa.

vaadi laaga argue chesthey, g meedha kottali aney anipisthundi evadikaina. dishonest scumbaggery at its finest vaadu.

lite teesko..

Yeah it is true I get carried away buddy....yes it is online platform and no one cares here....just coming here to vent out my frustration....declaring deaths day in and day out is daunting and I come here to vent it all out...my frustration was not at all directed at him and I dunno why he took it onto him...then I decided " why not.. let me play along..." That's it...:giggle:

P.S- to be honest I've tried it too but decided against it...who cares yaar, you have an opinion and I have mine...that's all...chillax...

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

no doubt. it won't start. current batch is only for above 45yrs..

For that too Second dose is being prioritized, SII has already informed they can't supply to Maharashtra directly in state quota before May 20th... 

Almost all pvt hospitals vaccination drive has been halted now for no stocks.. Mumbai BMC has been pretty active with their updates on this.

I took my father to a nearest Jumbo center of vaccination arrangements were very good.

Just now, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Yeah it is true I get carried away buddy....yes it is online platform and no one cares here....just coming here to vent out my frustration....declaring deaths day in and day out is daunting and I come here to vent it all out...my frustration was not at all directed at him and I dunno why he took it onto him...then I decided " why not.. let me play along..." That's it...:giggle:

P.S- to be honest I've tried it too but decided against it...who cares yaar, you have an opinion and I have mine...that's all...chillax...

He's super sensitive. its obvious.

7 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Ma family lo vaccine thiskunna vallaku kuda vachindhi ee Covid. 

It is all f#cked up. 

One of my relative tested negative but still got admitted to ICU due to breathing complications. 

Colleague ki telisina friend family lo 2 dose vaccine teesukunna vallu okaru dead

3 minutes ago, Birsa said:

i see this in that article that you shared

“He also went on to explain why the door-door vaccination will not prove to be fruitful by saying that once vaccinated, a beneficiary has to be kept under observation to check for any reactions. However, if the civic body starts vaccinated at home, this might take a lot of time and make the vaccination process needlessly slower.”

Agree regarding this I did post about the observation period requirements in place at the centers now but if allowed they will make arrangements.