Modi and CMs kodakallara

reality

** Emotional outburst pakana pettandi kasepu**

Some hard facts about vaccine.

Massive demand and short supply, more or less this will be the situation for another 6-7 weeks. 

First shot ayipoina vallaki mundu 28 days time petti, ipudu 40 days chesinaru and now 45 and eventually, expect the gap between first and second dose to be at least 60 days in the days to come.

• Upvote 1

CoWIN website is Sh1t. We are used to american standards and even Indian standards prakaram kuda ie website oka chetta..as god as trash.

This website is another jhoomla. Name sake registration thappa...paisa ki panikiradu.

Depending on this website is as good as useless.

Stick around for another 6-7 weeks..apati varaku vaccine availability will be hard.

Good things is that Telangana Govt is buying Covaxin and already placed order, we are 6-7 weeks away from first batch delivery and expect vaccine availability starting June

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

@reality  your parents will get their dose, if not today, then sometime in the near future. >45+yrs in India ki problem ledhu.. (mostly)

under 45yrs are gonna be fcuked in India. States and Private hospitals have to get together and chalk out a plan to vaccinate them. Otherwise they will end up competing against each other (which some hospital chains may still do).

vaccination drive is gonna be a big mess. but it won't affect your parents.. and probably not your siblings too, since you can all afford vaccines even at 10k/dose rate in private hospitals.

some states have already ordered the doses from sii.. and no one knows what is gonna happen. One thing is sure, <45yrs old are not gonna get their vaccine on May 1.

I know. Its not just about my parents. I am saying how the system is fuked up, taking my own personal example.

And even with my parents case, my anger is just not about affordability or availability. They had go through this ordeal, stress and risk of contracting the virus for no good reason, having pre-existing health conditions.

Knowing how things work in India, depending and expecting government to get things going is as good as being helpless.

This is the same things I have been repeatedly quoting, there is no point in depending on the government anymore, its fcuked up big time already.

and trust me, even when things start working better..."we will not be a priority for this government."

4 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

CoWIN website is Sh1t. We are used to american standards and even Indian standards prakaram kuda ie website oka chetta..as god as trash.

This website is another jhoomla. Name sake registration thappa...paisa ki panikiradu.

Depending on this website is as good as useless.

44 minutes ago, reality said:

Everything cell phones lo vasthundi.., nowadays... such as link your aadhar with pan etc... they can do this also... majority of population have cell phones...

Anukunte anni procedures possible... but aa lazy areses nunchi expect cheyalem...

The BIG RISK is crowds gathering at vaccine site... and making it a superspreader event..

Its now matter of few weeks, Private players will be selling the vaccines...This is the only hope.

People who can afford the vaccine, will get the vaccine...

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Its now matter of few weeks, Private players will be selling the vaccines...This is the only hope.

People who can afford the vaccine, will get the vaccine...

States will start supplying them for free like in Karnataka, Kerala and others

7 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Stick around for another 6-7 weeks..apati varaku vaccine availability will be hard.

Good things is that Telangana Govt is buying Covaxin and already placed order, we are 6-7 weeks away from first batch delivery and expect vaccine availability starting June

Hope states won’t start hoarding vaccines 

If you have registered on CoWIN...Congrats. You have just wasted 10 mins of your time and inherit few hours of frustration.

Meeru ivala realise ayianru...idi nenu practical ga experience ayina.

I got my parents registered on this cowin for their first dose in Feb..and andariki ochinattu SMS, OTP abhabha..

on the day of appointment, when we went there..no vaccine..endi ra  idi ante, daily quota aipoinayi ani chepinaru..

@reality niku ivala ae frustration aithe vundo, ide frustration naku two months mundu vunde...I was physically present in the hospital. Pakane nurse vunte, etla emana possibility vunda ante..no one are turning up for appointments..migilipotunayi..evening walk in chey, dorakochu anadi..

first dose alane dorikindi...second dose kuda alane dorikindi...but its not the case anymore. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, reality said:

I know. Its not just about my parents. I am saying how the system is fuked up, taking my own personal example.

And even with my parents case, my anger is just not about affordability or availability. They had go through this ordeal, stress and risk of contracting the virus for no good reason, having pre-existing health conditions.

the only thing left to do is pay someone on the side in a private hospital to let you take the next available dose.

no point risking covid for vaccinations.

1 hour ago, reality said:

Athhcare....aa edhavalaki blood relation kante Bodi gade ekkuva...porambok edhavalu... 

That is what I'm surprised at...not even an iota of empathy is nowhere to be seen in this idiots....utter foolishness...

• Upvote 2

@reality ipudu cheppu, enduku ie cowin app, denikosam ie registration ? emi peekadaniki ? 

The thing that you realized today, I realized two months back. Things still happen in India like the old fashioned way. 

Even now, blaming Modi and CM's, will not make things any better. Welcome to reality. Its fcuked up big time. Collective failure against an invisible enemy.

The only hope is "Money". You got money to spend, you will get vaccine. Hang around and hang tight..