Jump to content

Mana desham meedha respect poyindhi ra ayya


Recommended Posts

veerigadu

Intha worst situation lo kuda greed and corruption intha reckless ga thandavisthundhiiiiiii.

If not this what else would bring out humanity in people??? I rest my case here. 

May God bless the helpless people in our country. 

@psycopk you are right. Manadhi oka labor country. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • jawaani_jaaneman

    35

  • reality

    25

  • veerigadu

    19

  • Birsa

    13

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you remove system and people out of your equation. What else you like? the land and water aaa

ivanni ippati matalu based on the situation...konchem situation improve ayithe mallee egurukuntoo maa apartments/maa polalu/maa asthulu/maa bangaram abbo mana desam thopu anukuntoo routine lo padipoth

naakaithe desam meedha inka bhakthi and ishtam undhi but aa picchakuntla manushula meedha respect poyindhi bro...politicians atlane unnaru and janaalu kuda atlane unnaru...

futureofandhra
Just now, veerigadu said:

Intha worst situation lo kuda greed and corruption intha reckless ga thandavisthundhiiiiiii.

If not this what else would bring humanity in people??? I rest my case here. 

May God bless the helpless people in our country. 

 

same feeling

still xxx batch supporting ruling elites  shame on them

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
FLraja
3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

If you remove system and people out of your equation. What else you like? the land and water aaa

Poori Biryani Paan Mirchi

Link to post
Share on other sites
Truth_Holds
2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

naakaithe desam meedha inka bhakthi and ishtam undhi but aa picchakuntla manushula meedha respect poyindhi bro...politicians atlane unnaru and janaalu kuda atlane unnaru...Problematic Thinking GIF - Problematic Thinking Contemplate GIFs

Palakulu, prajalu kaaka inkevarayya desam ante ?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Shameless
3 minutes ago, Truth_Holds said:

Palakulu, prajalu kaaka inkevarayya desam ante ?

vaallu just part of desam bro...they are not the desam bro....%$#$

Link to post
Share on other sites
Shameless
9 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

If you remove system and people out of your equation. What else you like? the land and water aaa

system and people are just part of desam bro...they are not the desam bro....%$#$

Link to post
Share on other sites
LungiLingaraju

Yes I *** hate it to core now ...political leaders  ki power elections ee ekkuva ... no citizen life is important...

I don’t know janalu ela inka nammutaro.... no strict penalties or punishments for law breakers... doctors..  nurses .. hospitals andaru black lo ammukovadanike chustunnaru... shiyaat man shiyaat 

Link to post
Share on other sites
veerigadu
7 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Yes I *** hate it to core now ...political leaders  ki power elections ee ekkuva ... no citizen life is important...

I don’t know janalu ela inka nammutaro.... no strict penalties or punishments for law breakers... doctors..  nurses .. hospitals andaru black lo ammukovadanike chustunnaru... shiyaat man shiyaat 

Although politicians are at fault, but they only have half the stake in it. Politicians are not telling people to not go around without masks even today. Some hospitals are literally banking on this worst disaster. 

There is so much artificial shortage created in case of essential items. Its just beyond my comprehension myaaan. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Iriswest
33 minutes ago, Shameless said:

naakaithe desam meedha inka bhakthi and ishtam undhi but aa picchakuntla manushula meedha respect poyindhi bro...politicians atlane unnaru and janaalu kuda atlane unnaru...Problematic Thinking GIF - Problematic Thinking Contemplate GIFs

Yatha Raja Tatha Praja. Janaalu evari daggara charisma unte valla maata vintaru. This is purely a political disaster.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.