Your case is currently under review. You will receive a decision or notice of further action shortly

Rate this topic

rambabu007

Raised Expedite Request and below is the response 

Got email from them that your case is under review and will send a decision soon. When i check Emma she said like this “Thank you for your patience. In regards to your expedite request, it looks like it was responded to yesterday. it mentions that " We received your request to expedite the decision on your application. Your case is currently under review. You will receive a decision or notice of further action shortly." Essentially what that means is that they would not process an expedite due to the fact that your case is under review and almost done being adjudicated. It may actually take longer to expedite than to wait for a decision at this point. I cannot say specifically when a decision will come, but it will be very soon.

You are considered to still be within the normal processing times, but since the expedite mentioned that your case is under review and they were not going to process an expedite, it looks to be ahead of schedule. Based off of that response, I cannot really say when it will be done, but when USCIS makes a decision shortly, you will be notified.”

1 hour ago, rambabu007 said:

Raised Expedite Request and below is the response 

Got email from them that your case is under review and will send a decision soon. When i check Emma she said like this “Thank you for your patience. In regards to your expedite request, it looks like it was responded to yesterday. it mentions that " We received your request to expedite the decision on your application. Your case is currently under review. You will receive a decision or notice of further action shortly." Essentially what that means is that they would not process an expedite due to the fact that your case is under review and almost done being adjudicated. It may actually take longer to expedite than to wait for a decision at this point. I cannot say specifically when a decision will come, but it will be very soon.

You are considered to still be within the normal processing times, but since the expedite mentioned that your case is under review and they were not going to process an expedite, it looks to be ahead of schedule. Based off of that response, I cannot really say when it will be done, but when USCIS makes a decision shortly, you will be notified.”

congrats !