ఎంకే స్టాలిన్‌ కుటుంబ మూలాలు మన రాష్ట్రంలోని ప్రకాశం జిల్లాలోవే....

AndhraPickles

10 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

This is surely the Eighth wonder. I never saw Pulkas accepting Dora as successful leader in Pakka DB even now.

Actually this is what I always give as an example for LEADER. Its not easy to get rid of two powerful castes that represent two powerful parties in United AP.

Of course he was a failure for first decade and his perseverance really paid off. He never changed the tunes even in his worst day and that really paid off and gotten rid of two KulaGajji parties forever in TG.

Thats could be the sole reason why KCR can be called as Father of Telangana in Future.

Answering your question,  its not easy in bifurcated AP as there is no scope for third party or third force in the near future unless CBN dies. But things remain tough for others to hold the power for the reasons I mentioned above - almost all the establishments are inclined to one of the two dominant castes of bifurcated AP.

every regional party in telugu states has that so called gajji 

Ideology vundi fight chesthey gelustaru rest is irrelevant

with out struggle power wonot come

6 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

If at all there is a Guinness Book for politics, this should be etched with Golden letters in the history of human kind.

I still wonder how he could cultivate and keep alive the TG Movement for more than a decade in spite of such a cruel and cunning enemies like CBN and YSR.

My uncle who worked in United AP Secretariat used to tell how the Govt contracts worth hundreds and thousands of crores were getting awarded to their own caste fellas from 1983-2014, for nearly 31 years, all the resources of the State were shared between two castes!!

not sure why you always ignore pre 1983 , you talk as if there is no kulagajji before that 

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

not sure why you always ignore pre 1983 , you talk as if there is no kulagajji before that 

Thats my point too. KulaGaji was there before 1983 also. But exploiting caste for political gains and make a bounty out of it started with only TDP. My case is based on:

What were the immediate parents of the likes of Ramoji, MuraliMohan, Sujana, Kodela, *neni, *pati families doing for a living? Go to any village in Krishna/Guntur Districts, people will tell. They were all making a living out of selling cow dung. Most of them were daily labourers who of course after working hard and saving pennies developed habits to buy just another 0.25 acres of their neighbouring family. The most successful were small-scale financiers who run daily-chittis and daily rotation of money to street vendors.

How come such a small and mean group of people become so successful just after 1983??

Any answers?

3 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Thats my point too. KulaGaji was there before 1983 also. But exploiting caste for political gains and make a bounty out of it started with only TDP. My case is based on:

What were the immediate parents of the likes of Ramoji, MuraliMohan, Sujana, Kodela, *neni, *pati families doing for a living? Go to any village in Krishna/Guntur Districts, people will tell. They were all making a living out of selling cow dung. Most of them were daily labourers who of course after working hard and saving pennies developed habits to buy just another 0.25 acres of their neighbouring family. The most successful were small-scale financiers who run daily-chittis and daily rotation of money to street vendors.

How come such a small and mean group of people become so successful just after 1983??

Any answers?

seems you do not know pre 1983 or about reddycongress

pulkas lo middle class/low claass leru ani conclude chestey what can i say

what ever jaggad doing now is before your eyes for you thats acceptable compared to pulkas 

daily raju garu showing what jaggad doing

ramoji,muralimohan before 1983 itself in good position

sujana also

they are not middle class

8 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

E stalin gaadu pedha vedava… oka teacher ni paadu chesivadhilaadu ani talk vundhi

tamil news anchor fatima antaru, karuna nidhi cm vunnapudu stalin rape chesadu ani talk. 

2 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

Any answers?

neku history teleka ilaga matladu tunnavu. last telugu kingdom Gandikota is from same group, first history chadivithe telustundi evaru ento, untill vijayanagar kingdom existed, there existed kingdoms in costal areas under the surnames u mentioned above. costal lo chala zamnidar families unnavi,  prominent zamindar in tamil nadu also from the surnames you mentioned above, check coimbatore and see who owns most of industries, all this happenned hundreds of years before 1983.. 

neelanti vallu eppudu edustune vuntaru, koncham pani chese kasthapadi sampadinchu. anthe gani without knowledge dont talk. nee kulam gurinchi manchi matladu manchidi, vere kulam gurinch edisteh vedava antaru.