ఎంకే స్టాలిన్‌ కుటుంబ మూలాలు మన రాష్ట్రంలోని ప్రకాశం జిల్లాలోవే....

AndhraPickles

Just now, Mr Mirchi said:

I have evidence your honour… i can submit in the court

vuntey tamilnadu lo neeku minchina vallu vunnaru case filing ki

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

your language shows you are in crisis to say anything logical 

Em chestham anna.. mee laa posh area lo peragale.. kooli pani chesetollam.. maaku itlane vachu.. eppudu etla marchukovali? 

3 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

who stopped other people to start parties and win election,

kejriwal won

in tamil nadu ntk is gaining voteshare they do not give cash to voters

chethagani valla crying to blame on castes

Since 1982 till 2004, its all dominated by one media Eenadu, which promoted only TDP and demonised every other caste/party.

With stealing power for 20 years, TDP made sure Pulkas as a caste become formidable force with looting almost GDP of the state every year to different contractors - which made 90% of the caste members become so rich that they can build their own colonies, ghettos, private Estates, Real Estate Empires, Judicial Lobby, ED Maffia, Police Dept hegemony, Media Maffia, Pharma Maffia, Medical Maffia. Where is the scope for any others there?

Ramoji Empire, MuraliMohan Empire, Narne Estates, *neni Estates, *pati Estates, Pharma Companies like Diwi Labs, Sujana Loans, Rayapati Loans -- you sum up the monies they looted, it will cross the GDP of AP state every year.

Yeddis did one thing better, they realized the danger and united all their forces between 2014-2019 and really did well in ousting the TDP out of the power. Of course, they too are equally bad with same KulaGajji flavour.

7 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Two group controls all print media , almost all of TV channels , cooperative dairies , private schools , engineering colleges , medical colleges , real estate , hotels ,etc.

They have moles in every institution like IAS,IPS, Courts,IT,ED,CBI,etc . 

It becomes extremely hard for anyone else to rise through this kind of system .

KCR's great achievement is almost eradicating such entrenched group of people from the state .  He is a necessary evil to keep out the entrenched looters 

+100000000 LIKES

7 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

dude iam not talking about any caste, chethagani vallu search for cover drives

how dora became sheem , ysr vunnapadu yevadaina can imagine?

politics is not simple thing , sheem post wonot be given just bcoz of caste

This is surely the Eighth wonder. I never saw Pulkas accepting Dora as successful leader in Pakka DB even now.

Actually this is what I always give as an example for LEADER. Its not easy to get rid of two powerful castes that represent two powerful parties in United AP.

Of course he was a failure for first decade and his perseverance really paid off. He never changed the tunes even in his worst day and that really paid off and gotten rid of two KulaGajji parties forever in TG.

Thats could be the sole reason why KCR can be called as Father of Telangana in Future.

Answering your question,  its not easy in bifurcated AP as there is no scope for third party or third force in the near future unless CBN dies. But things remain tough for others to hold the power for the reasons I mentioned above - almost all the establishments are inclined to one of the two dominant castes of bifurcated AP.

7 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Two group controls all print media , almost all of TV channels , cooperative dairies , private schools , engineering colleges , medical colleges , real estate , hotels ,etc.

They have moles in every institution like IAS,IPS, Courts,IT,ED,CBI,etc . 

It becomes extremely hard for anyone else to rise through this kind of system .

KCR's great achievement is almost eradicating such entrenched group of people from the state .  He is a necessary evil to keep out the entrenched looters 

If at all there is a Guinness Book for politics, this should be etched with Golden letters in the history of human kind.

I still wonder how he could cultivate and keep alive the TG Movement for more than a decade in spite of such a cruel and cunning enemies like CBN and YSR.

My uncle who worked in United AP Secretariat used to tell how the Govt contracts worth hundreds and thousands of crores were getting awarded to their own caste fellas from 1983-2014, for nearly 31 years, all the resources of the State were shared between two castes!!