Need information/help in AP

kiraak_poradu

Posting for a friend.  my friend's Dad health condition is not good and it is worsening covid ani confirm kaledu but serious ga unnadu health wise, Ambulance matladithe they didnt help to put him in the vehicle. and my friend's mother and brother (very young) cannot lift him, no one helped so Ambulance vallu vellipoyaru.  need help if anyone know any ambulance service contact in Madhanapalli, (AP) area, please help. 

his sister is planning to travel from banglore airport to Madhanapalli- AP, do we have any safe cab service as he is worried about her safety.

Airport cabs are safe, most of them are registered cabs with GPS tracking. Airport lo ne cab book chesukomanu, those prepaid cabs before you exit the terminal..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

@kiraak_poradu ambulance and cab both kavala ?  Your post is little confusing . Clear ga post cheyi . 

Ltt for others .

@Hydrockers @Mirage . Miku evaranna contacts unte pls help TS .

Ambulance yes for patient 

cab for sister (this is for her safety)

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Airport cabs are safe, most of them are registered cabs with GPS tracking. Airport lo ne cab book chesukomanu, those prepaid cabs before you exit the terminal..

Thanks kaka 

47 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Posting for a friend.  my friend's Dad health condition is not good and it is worsening covid ani confirm kaledu but serious ga unnadu health wise, Ambulance matladithe they didnt help to put him in the vehicle. and my friend's mother and brother (very young) cannot lift him, no one helped so Ambulance vallu vellipoyaru.  need help if anyone know any ambulance service contact in Madhanapalli, (AP) area, please help. 

his sister is planning to travel from banglore airport to Madhanapalli- AP, do we have any safe cab service as he is worried about her safety.

Regarding cab radio cabs untai ga or else still uber and OLA are fine kaka. 

Those days gone 

30 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Thanks kaka 

Inka emana doubt ga vunte, Airport terminal exit degare police outpost vuntadi, 24/7...female cops kuda vuntaru. Ask them to book a cab and they will book the prepaid cab for you and accompany till you depart...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Madhanapalli ante chitoor kada akka

Ya my bad,  sarigga chudaledu

Paina fish vja, vizag link veste ,aa areas anukunna 

1 hour ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Bangalore Airport nunchi cab theesukovachu or can opt for Ola/Uber no issue.. Dont know why she is specifically looking for airport cabs. 

Bengaluru to Madanapalli distance is only 140 Kms by road easily 2-3 hrs lo vacheyochu... I would prefer ola or uber.