Amazon’s work culture

Iriswest

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 6:47 PM, Iriswest said:

Ante initial phone screening chestanu annadu. Data engineers in his team will interview ata. He also gave me an overview of what to prepare for. They will look for curiosity to learn and challenge accepting attitude annadu. But yeah, until is the interview is done, I can't tell(My only confidence is I cleared many tech rounds earlier). Will update this thread after interview. Aa mukka kuda cheppa, I have 2 little kids so I am worried about work life balance ani indaka call lo. I know your situation and I am looking for dependable people annadu. Paata company lo work chesina inko ammai ni kuda reach out ayyadu. Tanu manager position aithe vastanu andanta.

hi

interview aindaa?  how was the first round?

me having interview tomorrow

can you share your experience?

On 6/1/2021 at 10:17 PM, shenkar said:

hi

interview aindaa?  how was the first round?

me having interview tomorrow

can you share your experience?

Bar raiser bisket vesadu. Enni scenarios ki prepare aina aa level of grilling ento. Mid size companies lo anni scenarios undav asala. Malla eppudu ee companies ki apply cheyya.

12 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Bar raiser bisket vesadu. Enni scenarios ki prepare aina aa level of grilling ento. Mid size companies lo anni scenarios undav asala. Malla eppudu ee companies ki apply cheyya.

Same happend to me

i was confident after interview but after seeing the mail i was disppointed

1 hour ago, shenkar said:

Same happend to me

Vaadi 200th interview ata nenu. 200 people cheppe answers ki mana scenarios comparable lekapothe enduku dekutadu. It was a shitty interview process according to me.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shenkar said:

Same happend to me

Bar raiser was area manager. Non technical. Manam impress cheyyalani tech jargon nerchukoni maree veltam. Itta non tech vallani pampiste em cheyyali.

14 hours ago, Iriswest said:

2 hours ago, shenkar said:

Same happend to me

Same here..I spent 7 hours at a stretch for final interview and result was negative. Super pissed off with this company..

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Bar raiser was area manager. Non technical. Manam impress cheyyalani tech jargon nerchukoni maree veltam. Itta non tech vallani pampiste em cheyyali.

em scenario question adigadu?

Koncham share chesthara?

23 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Same here..I spent 7 hours at a stretch for final interview and result was negative. Super pissed off with this company..

Koncham share chesthara?

24 minutes ago, raccha rambabu said:

Koncham share chesthara?

Adiginayye adigi chstaru. Most complex problem almost andaru adigaru. Malli story overlap avvoddu ata.

49 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Nenu oka book raasesa aa Lps ki scenarios cheppataniki. Bongulo interview.

One of my friend joined Amazon 8 months ago… he is a thopu candidate and is considered a high performer at his previous companies.. 

Not sure what happened.. after few months he was put on PIP program as he was not performing as expected… he was let go after 3 months.. that severely dented his confidence… 

• Sad 3

I work for Amazon. Reality interview is easy compare to Job. Job is more tough because you have to be always updated on the technology, customers demand is like that. Customer keep asking for more features and amazon wants to reinvent by simplifying things . What I noticed is factory of hiring, people keep coming and going.  Don’t worried about reject, keep applying. I got in after 3 times. My first year is terrible, I gained 20 pounds and worked 12 hrs every day but then I learned to balance and say No for things  .Just keep in mind as long as you have hunger to learn and keep improving every day. Amazon is place for you. 

Edited by CNR