EB2 India will move to Dec 1 2010 in June VB

AndhraneedSCS

1 minute ago, kdapparao said:

Last quarter 2014 vasthad nenu India ki vachesina .. hope unada maa date ki?

Vachina consulates work avvali ga. That is the main issue. Interviews set avvataniki chala time paduthondi

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Vachina consulates work avvali ga. That is the main issue. Interviews set avvataniki chala time paduthondi

Why consulate bro, I can get H1 come back and do Adjustment of status kada if my FAD is current 

5 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Why consulate bro, I can get H1 come back and do Adjustment of status kada if my FAD is current 

Still the same issue with stamping.I would advise do it ASAP date current ayye time ki US lo untaru 

28 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

entha aggressive ayina mari 15 months aa....inka eb2 vallu depression lo potharu

Ade antunna bro  antha move kakapovochu

Eb2 need nit worry it will surpass for sure in month or two and the center is msc

Just now, csrcsr said:

Ade antunna bro  antha move kakapovochu

Eb2 need nit worry it will surpass for sure in month or two and the center is msc

emo CO AILAAC21 lo cheppadanta kada eb3 jan 2013 ani or inka forward avvocchu..

On 6/11/2021 at 11:07 AM, csrcsr said:

Problem is will they process let's see bro

Should I downgrade eb2 June 2012 to eb3. Still waiting for perm certification. It’s been 6 months. Filed on dec 8 2020. What happens if they don’t process? Will the dates go back? 

On 6/11/2021 at 11:00 AM, Rushabhi said:

Still the same issue with stamping.I would advise do it ASAP date current ayye time ki US lo untaru 

Generally what will be Moving dates by this year Oct end ???

1 hour ago, hotlantian said:

Should I downgrade eb2 June 2012 to eb3. Still waiting for perm certification. It’s been 6 months. Filed on dec 8 2020. What happens if they don’t process? Will the dates go back? 

You should be getting the perm any time bro if I was you try getting bothe eb2 €and eb3 , you can apply direct no need of downgradd

On 6/14/2021 at 10:15 AM, csrcsr said:

You should be getting the perm any time bro if I was you try getting bothe eb2 €and eb3 , you can apply direct no need of downgradd

My PERM is approved. I140 is next 

35 minutes ago, hotlantian said:

My PERM is approved. I140 is next 

Anukunamu kada congratulations decide on your 140 and get it approved and file everything with medicals , bc and shiiit you are in good shape

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Anukunamu kada congratulations decide on your 140 and get it approved and file everything with medicals , bc and shiiit you are in good shape

i was told by a friend we need to wait for blue slip before applying for i140. My law firm is Fragomen and i don't know how quick they can file 140

26 minutes ago, hotlantian said:

i was told by a friend we need to wait for blue slip before applying for i140. My law firm is Fragomen and i don't know how quick they can file 140

What blue slip bro nothing once yiu have certified perm yiu have to have signature of yours and yiur employer , these fragomen assshooles are little slow once they have it they will file within a week and from 15 days there yiu should have approval are you filing in eb3 or eb2 forgot your pd