Jump to content

santafe hybrid anyone owns


BabeJustin11

Recommended Posts

Compare it with highlander hybrid. If there is 2k price difference for simillar features go for Highlander..

 

People will complain 3 rd row is useless in highlander...it is simillar case with any three row SUVs ... But highlander is worst...3rd row is for extra luggage space..

 

Highlander is leading 3 row SUV in terms of sale..because it is very reliable

Link to post
Share on other sites

42k aa for hyundai ? 

resale value ledu hyundai ki. aa price waste. ipudu 42k petti konna 5 years tharuvatha 15k kuda raavu hyundai vehicles ki. ade highlander ki 42k ipudu petina 5 years tharuvatha 23k min vosthayi.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Compare it with highlander hybrid. If there is 2k price difference for simillar features go for Highlander..

 

People will complain 3 rd row is useless in highlander...it is simillar case with any three row SUVs ... But highlander is worst...3rd row is for extra luggage space..

 

Highlander is leading 3 row SUV in terms of sale..because it is very reliable

latest model highlander ekkuva sales levu. 3rd row useless and space is very very less even after folding 3rd row compared to other in same class. hyundai palisade and teluride baaga sales unnayi. asalu inventory kuda doraktledu. looks like toyota losing market share in this segment due to their greed and cost cuttting via less space.

Link to post
Share on other sites
kakatiya
14 hours ago, sunnam said:

latest model highlander ekkuva sales levu. 3rd row useless and space is very very less even after folding 3rd row compared to other in same class. hyundai palisade and teluride baaga sales unnayi. asalu inventory kuda doraktledu. looks like toyota losing market share in this segment due to their greed and cost cuttting via less space.

They are still top selling as of April 2021 ... 

 

Telluride and hyundai have lot of consumer complaints which is normal for first time vehicles..

 

Kia front grill has opening and many lost their ac condensers to highway rocks. It is 1300$ fix .. you need some protector for 130$ ...safe side . ..and some assembly issues. Software glitches with center console 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kakatiya said:

They are still top selling as of April 2021 ... 

 

Telluride and hyundai have lot of consumer complaints which is normal for first time vehicles..

 

Kia front grill has opening and many lost their ac condensers to highway rocks. It is 1300$ fix .. you need some protector for 130$ ...safe side . ..and some assembly issues. Software glitches with center console 

good to know. naaku intha detailed ga design problems teliyavu. enduko mari highlander meeda full deals peduthunnaru last 6 months ga. practically highlander meeda maathrame deal unnayi entire toyota products lo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
kakatiya
3 hours ago, sunnam said:

good to know. naaku intha detailed ga design problems teliyavu. enduko mari highlander meeda full deals peduthunnaru last 6 months ga. practically highlander meeda maathrame deal unnayi entire toyota products lo.

There deals are just name sake deals..highlanders are overpriced for number of features Hyundai offers... 

 

I will chose Elantra over Corolla..new Elantra comes with abundant features..but Corolla will run forever and Elantra is not too bad either

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.