Job accept chesi taruvata decline cheyydam ela

Abhagyudu

Wife on h4 ead.. first contract job with a  consultancy ended in 3 months....taruvata she herself got into a full time..full time raaka mundu she got one more contract with the same consultancy kaani background check baaga late chesadu by almost 2 months..so she found a full time herself...now consultancy is kind of threatening how she can join full time...as far as I know ee issues vundadu..she can continue with FT anukuntunna..she is a bit scared..just to confirm issues emo vundavu kada if she doesn't join the contract job

Record all the talks and emails of constantly and approach lawyer next level vare untadi 

you don’t speak after you say speak to my attorney anthe 

consultancy musukovali inkka ala chesthe reverse lo I will nuvu counter veyu

I will complain to USCIS I have all the evidence and socialmedia lo viral chestha Anu 

bochhu kuda pika ledu if you did not sign any contract 

relax 

Just 

43 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Wife on h4 ead.. first contract job with a  consultancy ended in 3 months....taruvata she herself got into a full time..full time raaka mundu she got one more contract with the same consultancy kaani background check baaga late chesadu by almost 2 months..so she found a full time herself...now consultancy is kind of threatening how she can join full time...as far as I know ee issues vundadu..she can continue with FT anukuntunna..she is a bit scared..just to confirm issues emo vundavu kada if she doesn't join the contract job

Don't be scared at all . By chance , if you receive any more threatening messages or calls , record them . 

It is a federal crime to coerce even illegal workers in US , if the feds  get a sniff of this  they will tear open a new one for that consultancy

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

10gemanu that’s it.