Job accept chesi taruvata decline cheyydam ela

Abhagyudu

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

Employment lo binding contracts undavu .. no slavery 

+1

Lol , Employment lo either company or you can part ways if you do not like it , idemanna slavery aa endhi

job lo join ayyi first day resign chesina cases kooda unnayi , picha lite

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Wife on h4 ead.. first contract job with a  consultancy ended in 3 months....taruvata she herself got into a full time..full time raaka mundu she got one more contract with the same consultancy kaani background check baaga late chesadu by almost 2 months..so she found a full time herself...now consultancy is kind of threatening how she can join full time...as far as I know ee issues vundadu..she can continue with FT anukuntunna..she is a bit scared..just to confirm issues emo vundavu kada if she doesn't join the contract job

Consultancy details ikkada vei… nenu call chesi kukka 10gulu 10ngi vanne threaten chesta 

vaarine....edo H1 ante can think..H4 EAD lo piccha lite..just ask her to drop a mail

"Unfortunately I cannot proceed further with this position as I am considering other priorities for now"

Thats it..dont even reply to calls and mails...

naa mestri kooda adendi atla potav..cheppali kada munde..I will give more billing etc..D ra koopa ani polite ga cheppina

you should threaten him in reverse and tell him that you will sue him and complaint to labor department. 

In this country you can quit job whenever you want to and employer at any stage cannot complain against it.

The only risk you will have here is he might not pay you any pending pay cheques. Even this is illegal to not pay but he might give you tough time to get your pending bills.

1 hour ago, Abhagyudu said:

Wife on h4 ead.. first contract job with a  consultancy ended in 3 months....taruvata she herself got into a full time..full time raaka mundu she got one more contract with the same consultancy kaani background check baaga late chesadu by almost 2 months..so she found a full time herself...now consultancy is kind of threatening how she can join full time...as far as I know ee issues vundadu..she can continue with FT anukuntunna..she is a bit scared..just to confirm issues emo vundavu kada if she doesn't join the contract job

Don’t worry, that’s what mestries do just to see if we comply. There’s no legal issue for your wife to work for ft. It happened to me once, you can simply ignore.

Lanjodddddddkaaaa ani thittina aaaadu em peekaleduuuu. Thittadam lo thappu kuda ledhu.

It amazes me how these phuckers have balls to threaten. Labor lanjodkuuuuul Faisal kosam sanjaaaa yeshqluuuu anni vestharuuu

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

aathu kuda peekaledu aa consultancy vadu. 

Just go with FT.

4 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

Nothing to think …just move on and chill