2021 I-485 Filing - Help

chicagoafdb

Next week I-485 package review ki vasthundi, twist enti ante paralegal first time filling I-485. she is learning hands on with my application. at least she is honest with me. so I have asked to send me for review.

leaving personal details, what sections to be reviewed,  I read some where applications returned due not to filling "N/A" or some thing..

do we require G-325A ? I see people getting RFE for it, asked attorney she said not required.

@Spartan  @snoww  @mettastar @ForEverJava @meghadheera  @csrcsr

Bit nervous, so thought to seek help here..

16 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

Next week I-485 package review ki vasthundi, twist enti ante paralegal first time filling I-485. she is learning hands on with my application. at least she is honest with me. so I have asked to send me for review.

leaving personal details, what sections to be reviewed,  I read some where applications returned due not to filling "N/A" or some thing..

do we require G-325A ? I see people getting RFE for it, asked attorney she said not required.

ltt for @covid1990

14 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

Good luck uncle. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

Make sure multiple senior attorneys review it before sending. 

26 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

G325 was merged with 485. So rfe cases might be because they used old form ? 

To my knowledge we don't need it. Ltt for experts. 

20 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

Hi bro please verify reciept number s of 140

We filled g28 don't remember g325a

Regarding rejections where mainly for derivative applicants don't exactly remember , 

You should be fine don't worry review each and every field

Below lifted from.murthy regarding derivative Rejection

ituation is EB2 qualified  in filing date during Oct 2020 filing. Primary I-485 got accepted and receipted in Oct 2020 filing,physical mail not yet recvd.

Derivate rejection letter is received which has this note "Additional Alien Worker Information" not fully completed.Return documents package is awaited.

1-For derivative refiling of I-485 with corrections, does Part2, 3a need to be check as yes, 9a as no and leave 8e- Other eligibility as 

44 minutes ago, snoww said:

G325 was merged with 485. So rfe cases might be because they used old form ? 

To my knowledge we don't need it. Ltt for experts. 

Thanks Bro. could be for 2012 filers. Looking at different 485 RFE's, ran in to this..

45 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Hi bro please verify reciept number s of 140

We filled g28 don't remember g325a

Regarding rejections where mainly for derivative applicants don't exactly remember , 

You should be fine don't worry review each and every field

Below lifted from.murthy regarding derivative Rejection

ituation is EB2 qualified  in filing date during Oct 2020 filing. Primary I-485 got accepted and receipted in Oct 2020 filing,physical mail not yet recvd.

Derivate rejection letter is received which has this note "Additional Alien Worker Information" not fully completed.Return documents package is awaited.

1-For derivative refiling of I-485 with corrections, does Part2, 3a need to be check as yes, 9a as no and leave 8e- Other eligibility as 

Thanks Bro, its very helpful. 

Attorney ki first time antunnavu kabatti anni sections review cheyi for typos or numbers.. priority date old di vuntey reclaim cheyadam marchipoku if you are using a PERM obtained at a later time.. G325a not required.. you file G28 because you are authorizing the attorney to represent you..

G28 (4pages), I485 (20 pages), I-944 (18pages but I think Biden govt revoked this requirement. check once.), and all supporting documentation. EAD is I-765 (7pages), G28 again (4pages). AP ki I-131 (5pages), and G28 again (4 pages). Also supporting documentation need to be separate for all AOS, EAD, and AP. Make sure signatures are wet ink. Attorneys and yourself tend to use a scanned signature image. This is not acceptable.

Supporting documentation em pettalo kooda kavalantey cheppu. Ista. I-140 tappitey idi mee own ga chesukovachu. Lawyer fees bokka if you personally are paying. If you are doing by yourself, no need of filing G28 forms.

and forgot.. last October, USCIS was trying to charge AOS, EAD, and AP separately. By the time most applied here, that proposal did not go through.. so people at that time got EAD and AP free with AOS application.. ippudu aa proposal pass ayyindo ledo oka saari check cheyi.. if passed, checks applications ki separate ga teesi memo lo aa form peru and your name pettu.. else reject avutaayi.. i paid lumpsum no anna arguments nadavavu.. nannu choodamantey late night choosta but cannot commit on the time..

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MRI said:

antheley.. peda taragatollani ishtam vachinattu antaaru.. uncle ani, orey ani, daridruda ani, streelani avamaanistaam ani.. kaaniyandi mee dhanikula rojulu nadustunnayi..

@sri_india @Vaampire @Anta Assamey

@MRI Anni baney unnayi kaani nannu enduku tag chesav. immigration meedha pedha grip ledhu