2021 I-485 Filing - Help

chicagoafdb

20 minutes ago, MRI said:

G28 (4pages), I485 (20 pages), I-944 (18pages but I think Biden govt revoked this requirement. check once.), and all supporting documentation. EAD is I-765 (7pages), G28 again (4pages). AP ki I-131 (5pages), and G28 again (4 pages). Also supporting documentation need to be separate for all AOS, EAD, and AP. Make sure signatures are wet ink. Attorneys and yourself tend to use a scanned signature image. This is not acceptable.

Supporting documentation em pettalo kooda kavalantey cheppu. Ista. I-140 tappitey idi mee own ga chesukovachu. Lawyer fees bokka if you personally are paying. If you are doing by yourself, no need of filing G28 forms.

Thanks @MRI for info. I am going with company attorney. about supporting documentation not sure what all they are sending. very recently applied I140 & H1 so they might have all my details..

1 minute ago, chicagoafdb said:

Thanks @MRI for info. I am going with company attorney. about supporting documentation not sure what all they are sending. very recently applied I140 & H1 so they might have all my details..

if you have to file for self-sufficiency, they will not have the required documents.. I140 and H1 doesn't have them.. also, nothing wrong in cross verifying yourself because the attorney is a newbie.. she is protected and got nothing to loose.. you do..

there are many websites online for supporting documentation for these forms.. check them.. USCIS website has a manual on how to fill these forms and required supporting documentation.. cross verfy..