this is our song

nuvvu_naakina_paalem

This is our love song, well, This was our love song! I miss her so much, i miss those days that i used to talk to her and tell her about each and everything happening in my life.. She is not with me anymore as she got married to someone else.. I still love her.. Not even a single moment passes by without thinking of her.. I wish i hadn't met her at all if i knew that we wouldn't end up together.. She is the only thing that i wanted and prayed for and my Lord knows that, yet, he is so cruel to me.. I miss you bm bt bs and i still love you so much.. You have no idea what is happening to my life these dayss but Be happy wherever you are! I'm happy for you..

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:
This is our love song, well, This was our love song! I miss her so much, i miss those days that i used to talk to her and tell her about each and everything happening in my life.. She is not with me anymore as she got married to someone else.. I still love her.. Not even a single moment passes by without thinking of her.. I wish i hadn't met her at all if i knew that we wouldn't end up together.. She is the only thing that i wanted and prayed for and my Lord knows that, yet, he is so cruel to me.. I miss you bm bt bs and i still love you so much.. You have no idea what is happening to my life these dayss but Be happy wherever you are! I'm happy for you..

PR.gif

1 hour ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

Oksari kalavamani cheppi get fuckedd the whole day lol .. a next day e time waste feelings kalagavu 🤪

1 hour ago, friesNfrappe said:

Oksari kalavamani cheppi get fuckedd the whole day lol .. a next day e time waste feelings kalagavu 🤪

Endhuku ala antunav dino baby 

Gaaya padda hrudhayam

15 hours ago, griz said:

intaki song enti..

comments lo odharpu sabha pettinam , vachi join avvu

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, griz said:

estory please 

youtube lo evado comment vesthe adhi ikkada post vesa

2 minutes ago, griz said:

4s086h.gif?1403646236 lol got it now.. ananth an athula 

I.missed her truly n completely I dnt y am.getting tears wen I typing dis. Chutki I miss u am sorry Missed u. love u 4ever

The buoyancy and fluidity is subtle for characteristic property which amasses with momentum but the very buoyant force intermixed with fluidity carrying emotional representation of heart thanked for the replica of love holds to stand with momentum.