etu pothundi samaajam ee spaces , club house vachaaka

shenkar

9 minutes ago, Shameless said:

most people are dumb in politics and they just follow the herd....I do have a few friends who are into politics but the only think I notice them do is take pics while doing social service and spread them...I have also see that they instigate these religious hatred...

I didn't say anything about politics. Just about lack of personal moralty. religoius hatred, love for your country, hate for women, minorities, free advice on 'free market', are all symptoms of a potential sociopath.

I'm not talking about most people, I'm talking about people who without any restraint love their country. They are disgusting human beings.

compared to them, this girl and the boys are just carrying out an age old ritual in a modern medium. may be even for laughs. They are just living their lives. Not telling others how to live theirs.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I didn't say anything about politics. Just about lack of personal moralty. religoius hatred, love for your country, hate for women, minorities, free advice on 'free market', are all symptoms of a potential sociopath.

I'm not talking about most people, I'm talking about people who without any restraint love their country. They are disgusting human beings.

I agree with you....end of the day, you can only change yourself...that's what I believe and I try not to argue with anyone who doesn't see or understand others' perspective....

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

I agree with you....end of the day, you can only change yourself...that's what I believe and I try not to argue with anyone who doesn't see or understand others' perspective....

i will mock them online. the hate I have for people who love India/USA is far more than my hate for Hindutva.

3 hours ago, shenkar said:

one more for you

vammooo endhadhi....adda meedha koollolani panikosam erukuntunnattu undhi naakaithe...@3$%

• Haha 1