The moral fiber of laloo prasad yadav and how "indian" media tarnishes him

Telugodura456

Look at this speech where the man stopped Advani and his rath yatra shenanigans. This man has more morals and ethics than BJP and congress combined. But indian brahmin led media never likes people like him because they come from OBC - they only show them in badlight or corrupt. can anyone be more corrupt than mosha ? the generally show regional parties in bad light and kleep hyping up india which is the worst of the worst.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Look at this speech where the man stopped Advani and his rath yatra shenanigans. This man has more morals and ethics than BJP and congress combined. But indian brahmin led media never likes people like him because they come from OBC - they only show them in badlight or corrupt. can anyone be more corrupt than mosha ? the generally show regional parties in bad light and kleep hyping up india which is the worst of the worst.

Kammas are not obcs, still yellow media project them well

Laloo is 1000 Times better and geniune atleast(in election promises and maintaining some moral code) in his career and ambitions than current generation politicians. in childhood everyone used to kindal laloo.. i also believed those media tactics. Now only i understand his value and dearly misses his presence in indian politics.

if he was there MOdi gaadu intha advance ayyevadu gaadu. $s@d

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, sunnam said:

Laloo is 1000 Times better and geniune atleast(in election promises and maintaining some moral code) in his career and ambitions than current generation politicians. in childhood everyone used to kindal laloo.. i also believed those media tactics. Now only i understand his value and dearly misses his presence in indian politics.

Mana teddy jalaga unadu happy ega

12 minutes ago, sunnam said:

Laloo is a mixed bag. same like DMK. He crushed the communist movement in bihar, by not controlling ranvir sena.

One bhakth asshole was arguing that it was Laloo Yadav who created Ranvir Sena.. aa level lo vaadu helped uppercastes in Bihar to crush the peasants.

but ofcourse, he's better than every single BJP leader, including the overrated Vajpayee. better by a million times.

He cared about social justice. Something that BJP-Congress doesn't even know the spelling of.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Laloo is a mixed bag. same like DMK. He crushed the communist movement in bihar, by not controlling ranvir sena.

One bhakth asshole was arguing that it was Laloo Yadav who created Ranvir Sena.. aa level lo vaadu helped uppercastes in Bihar to crush the peasants.

but ofcourse, he's better than every single BJP leader, including the overrated Vajpayee. better by a million times.

He cared about social justice. Something that BJP-Congress doesn't even know the spelling of.

RSS and MOSHAs ideology is worse to the core and destroying democracy. laloo is nothing in front of RSS and MOSHAS unethical and illegal practices. 

• Upvote 1

Ofcourse he is corrupt ... Like almost all politicians. Being uneducated and rusty, he is easy target. 

His work as railway minister is commendable...actually his best contribution is not doing anything and leaving it upto talented senior officials and tasked them with results he want to see...and gave them free reign . 

- for years passenger fares didn't increase , which helped millions and indirectly helped economy. Train fares are so cheap it opens up all sorts of opportunities.

- helped increased goods capacity and brought in efficiency and profits. Again indirectly benefiting economy. 

People don't realize the benefits of  cheap, efficient transportation..they are catalysts. 

He also showered Bihar and other north states with many trains even though there is no demand ( and neglected south ), which is ongoing for years. 

I don’t like advani or modi

I don’t support destruction of babri masjid either 

BUT I DO SUPPORT CONSTRUCTION OF RAM MANDIR AT AYODHYA Jai Sriram

2-C34-E160-1-EC6-47-E8-B8-DD-6-A126-F81-

Laloo is the perfect example of how upper caste media hitmen supported by rival parties can destroy the image of a person. 

Both congress and bjp wanted him gone because he is an upstart in their fiefdom. 

1 hour ago, Jambhalheart said:

I don’t like advani or modi

I don’t support destruction of babri masjid either 

BUT I DO SUPPORT CONSTRUCTION OF RAM MANDIR AT AYODHYA Jai Sriram

2-C34-E160-1-EC6-47-E8-B8-DD-6-A126-F81-

nee argument lol