Mumbai new airport plan... hyd airport recent ga build chesina doest look like an international airport...

MysoreJackson

4 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Assalu Hyd airport lo emaundhi? Adhedho US lo small towns lo unna airport la anipisthadhi naaku. I am not undermining it. Hyd airport is definetly one of the earliest modern airports in India. Adhe airport ippudu kadithe different ga undedhemo. Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai are very impressive and they are constructed almost 10 years after Hyd was constructed. Its time to expand Hyd airport. There is a plenty of space available under it.

yep... hyd needs an expansion for sure ... yesterday there were was an article saying hyd will overtake IT bglore position soon in that case hyd needs to start the plan sooner and start getting more direct international planes.....Delhi international terminal aithe super untadhi..... 

1 hour ago, MysoreJackson said:

yep... hyd needs an expansion for sure ... yesterday there were was an article saying hyd will overtake IT bglore position soon in that case hyd needs to start the plan sooner and start getting more direct international planes.....Delhi international terminal aithe super untadhi..... 

Hyderabad can't overtake Bangalore in near future, I mean very rare possibility

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Assalu Hyd airport lo emaundhi? Adhedho US lo small towns lo unna airport la anipisthadhi naaku. I am not undermining it. Hyd airport is definetly one of the earliest modern airports in India. Adhe airport ippudu kadithe different ga undedhemo. Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai are very impressive and they are constructed almost 10 years after Hyd was constructed. Its time to expand Hyd airport. There is a plenty of space available under it.

US lo konni airports aithe junk bro, I know they are old but no expansion or upgrades

for example Newark and NY 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

hyd will overtake IT bglore position

Apparently this is a big joke in banglore from 1990 itself , every year People from Hyderabad keep saying we will overtake banglore anyday now but the gap has only increased every year . 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Hyderabad wont overtake Bangalore, I mean very rare possibility

It will overtake Bangalore. Or atleast it will generate the same revenue in the coming years. Hyd has many advantages. Though, I hate KCR and his batch, they are doing well.

17 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

US lo konni airports aithe junk bro, I know they are old but no expansion or upgrades

for example Newark and NY 

US lo total 5,217 public airports. India lo 464 airports/airstrips. We can ignore a few junk airports.

6 minutes ago, Somedude said:

It will overtake Bangalore. Or atleast it will generate the same revenue in the coming years. Hyd has many advantages. Though, I hate KCR and his batch, they are doing well.

Its hyd and the competitive talent unleashed through EAMCET etc. KCR dhi emudhi vaadi bondha. But he should focus on agriculture though.

Hyd can definitely overtake bangalore. Especially the modern day bangalore with its chutiya pa leaders like tejasvi surya. Aa batch ekkadakellina kampu kampu chesi paar 10gethaar.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Hyd can definitely overtake bangalore. Especially the modern day bangalore with its chutiya pa leaders like tejasvi surya. Aa batch ekkadakellina kampu kampu chesi paar 10gethaar.

Cope :giggle:

Banglore is competing with mumbai , delhi nowadays .   

Hyderabad is well below ,competing with pune , ahmedabad and Chennai 

Most people don't understand politicians rarely affect this outcome , it's the whole system and people themselves . 

Banglore and mumbai are the most open cities in India and they will always thrive no matter who is in power 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Apparently this is a big joke in banglore from 1990 itself , every year People from Hyderabad keep saying we will overtake banglore anyday now but the gap has only increased every year . 

Agreed