Telangana uncles living in usa

DesiPokiri

On 6/11/2021 at 7:56 PM, DesiPokiri said:

For suppose if US dsnt approve change in s386 to safeguard their citizen interests first to curb Indians taking over their jobs, 

will you treat it same like telangana movement where you fought for jobs for ur state people within same country and leave everything behind and go back to india thatta butta sardhukoni? 

or will you secretly beg for s386 in social media like opportunistic hypocrites ?

Vellu vellavay,Sontha country loney pakka state ollani maa jobs teesukuntey uriketinchi kottinam.

Pakka country ollu maa jobs meeku ivvam antey, siggu saram lekunda undey antha bekaraollu anukuntunnava Uncles.

Adhi paika matramey, lopala shane to shame hypocrites.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ok, i dont have any intentions to change your opinion, and i don't think you are open enough to change it. and i dont want to waste my time as well.. keep going.

enjoy some beautiful tennis shots off the backhand by Richard Gasquet

• Like 1

Is he gonna go down the line, or across the court.

Not even Richard Gasquet knows. its pure instinct.

the most beautiful single handed backhand in the history of tennis.

I masturbate to this everyday.

11 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

@Telugodura456 at least iam not preaching brotherhood here.. if at all, it's you who speaks about TG people in insulting tone calling them banchans, and otherside preach brotherhood.. 

actually you don't even have any moral standpoint to question others.. It's you who should feel shame for your thought process and introspect. 

I never called TG people as baanchan. I  say TG doras want to treat others as baanchan based on their history. I dont know why you and that  @Raven_Rayes keep pretending again and again that i call TG people as baanchan.

To me this deviousness and falsification shows you lack of confidence and your inability to debate in good faith.

I do have a moral point - stop punshing 10 crore telugu people and divide them because of your stupid upper caste rivalries. You dont have any moral answer to that.

10 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ok, i dont have any intentions to change your opinion, and i don't think you are open enough to change it. and i dont want to waste my time as well.. keep going.

you expect peopel to change when you show your hate like "hahahaha they got kicked  in chennai and we kicked them now". You dont have any real arguements , no real moral basis to argue upon. But you seem to have this amazing confidence that you can actually change decent people's opinion. Assal ekkadninchi vasthandho aa confidence.