Masturbation addiction help

Mastertheblaster

I'm not married , I used to have gf, but not now, so since corona times,I don't have any thing to do for last 1.5 or 2 yrs working, sleeping, feeling depressed, masturbating 2,3 a day, hairfall, I am trying to divert by concentration by watching movies or doing some other activity, but not possible, any suggestions will be appreciated

Don't stay at home. Do some activities outside. You will not be able to masturbate when you are actively doing something. Then it will be easy to not think about it after a month.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MRI said:

Don't stay at home. Do some activities outside. You will not be able to masturbate when you are actively doing something. Then it will be easy to not think about it after a month.

Ok bro, but due to covid , I don't want to go out usually, only if it is a necessity I'm going out

Just now, Mastertheblaster said:

Ok bro, but due to covid , I don't want to go out usually, only if it is a necessity I'm going out

Do outdoors or parks.. was not asking you to sit at restaurants or movie theaters.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Hit gym and exhaust yourself. Go to a park and read 20 pages a day. 

Come home cook. Watch TV show. In the mean time register on couple of dating sites. 

Do all the above along with your regular job. I bet you won’t complain about boredom anymore 

Ok thanks

10 minutes ago, Mastertheblaster said:

I'm not married , I used to have gf, but not now, so since corona times,I don't have any thing to do for last 1.5 or 2 yrs working, sleeping, feeling depressed, masturbating 2,3 a day, hairfall, I am trying to divert by concentration by watching movies or doing some other activity, but not possible, any suggestions will be appreciated

Use lubricant whenever you do or you’ll regret it later.