think before accepting high paying jobs..if you cant handle it inka kukka saave

jambalhaatraja

7 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Everyone is different..some can handle stress..some cannot..many want life outside 9-5 and others dont have a life other than work

Think multiple times before accepting a high paying job like 300K and above. at least I consider that as a high income

if you are not good at programming or dont want to do much programming or just take job as it comes..better stay away from these role

deadlines are so so tough to manage and you need to scan like some 1000 lines of  code , enhance ,debug , test and put in back like in an hour or so

no reasons are entertained...naaku raadu naaku telvadu..bongu em undadu..and thats why you are paid for

you will enjoy the job but if you arent careful personal , mental life all takes a toll

high paying doesnt mean high saving..things in 2/3 digits as expenses will convert to 3/4 digits .. like a 100-200 dollar as gift to wife will change to 1000-2000..unless you are so so stringent...you just spend more assuming you are earning more..

so my 2c here is think before diving deep...

nenu prepare ayye digina..vadile samasya ledu...I am telling for others before jumping in 

6 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

when are you resigning?

nenu prepare ayye digina..vadile samasya ledu...I am telling for ppl looking to jump in 

4 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

nenu prepare ayye digina..vadile samasya ledu...I am telling for ppl looking to jump in 

I gave this responses long time ago. Dont read self development books and dawyer tear ani. It takes a toll on health and releationships. 

Finally I hope you are smart enough to not let ego and pride take over your judgement. If its too much then just quit and take it easy on stress part.

let the losers laugh. Atleast you secured a job. They cant even do that. lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It depends a lot on team & company.. i never had this issue in past several years…

i agree with raadhu kaadhu antey oppukoru.. rakhapodam lo thappu ledhu kaani nerchukonu aney attitude untey back meedha thanni bayatiki gentutha nenu aithey. Ask help if u need but dont be stubborn

I have to cousins who work at google. TC ~ 500k. Hardly 20 hours a week work

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Kind of agree ... rendu sarlu Goog and Amzn onsite velli dobbayi. Their standards are way high

Cleaning lo kuda aa standard maintain chestaru mari

Cheyakapote fire ee 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Enduku navvuthunnav vaaa??

nenu okkapudu 70k salary ki kukka chakiri chesina.

money is never proportional to work. It totally depends on org

chakiri is different from being smart ... 2-3days lo google maps lo features design cheyyatam antha easy kadu

10 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Bro , how much work exp you have , how much you make .. want to know how you crack faang from this level .. asking from inspirational standpoint 

Everyone reacts to stress differently, some people thrive some don't and burn and crash. Also depends on what kind of stress. 

I have a friend who's an Engineering manager in one of the FAANGs, he did that for 3  years and now got promoted to a Director level position in a unicorn. Makes around 500 TC and remote role so....

His career began in TCS but he planned it very well

18 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Yeah true it depends on their culture too

1 minute ago, Hindhustani said:

Bro , how much work exp you have , how much you make .. want to know how you crack faang from this level .. asking from inspirational standpoint 

Total 13 yrs.. cant say total pay but its high..

Leetcode/hackerrank & other platforms for 2 months few yrs back along with design questions.. i still make sure to solve atleast 1-2 lc probs every week even though i dont need it anymore

• Upvote 2