Jump to content

TOKYO OLYMPICS 2020 - OFFICIAL THREAD


Kool_SRG
 Share

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Image

chak de movie in real life la undi first australia lo chetilo darunam ga odipoina tarvata next anni matches gelichesam 

next belgium anta kada

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Racha. Last time controversies tho wrestling & tennis lo medals ni m kudiparu manollu. Esari tennis out. Hopefully wrestling lo vasthayemo

Lets see may be 1-2 expect cheyochu if they play to potential...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

@Kool_SRG 40 above age vallu Olympics lo adodhu ani rule undi so Mary kom ki idhi last ani ekkado chadiva. How come paes played 2016 Olympics when he was 43

No max limit bro start age ki limitations unayi ata konni games ki

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

@Kool_SRG 40 above age vallu Olympics lo adodhu ani rule undi so Mary kom ki idhi last ani ekkado chadiva. How come paes played 2016 Olympics when he was 43

She is 38 bro..

Mangte Chungneijang Mary Kom (born 24 November 1982)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

chak de movie in real life la undi first australia lo chetilo darunam ga odipoina tarvata next anni matches gelichesam 

next belgium anta kada

Yes with Belgium on August 3rd..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

She is 38 bro..

Mangte Chungneijang Mary Kom (born 24 November 1982)

She is 38 now. Next Olympics ki 41/42 untadhi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Tomorrow..

Let's root for them. Medal for both men's & women's in hockey will be amazing

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

She is 38 now. Next Olympics ki 41/42 untadhi

Not aware if there is any such rule as you mentioned, I feel its end of Mary Kom's era hard to see her coming back after 4 yrs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.