Appatlo One-Nation-One-Language ani

reality

2 hours ago, kdapparao said:

Bro pacha media mana chandal gadi ki ichina elevation choosava.. China lo chandal gadu full popular anta kada?

CITI_c$y I really like u bro, ni reply edhi reality ki deagara anipichakapoina, I love the way u troll future broCITI_c$y, midhi

@nallaberry vs @kidney manchi interesting ga untai replies

2 hours ago, reality said:

Ippudu regional democratic compulsions ki vangonna Bodi chuthiye gadu

can you show where they propagated one nation one language??

only dumbfcuk idiots pull words out of thin air as per their fantasies 

20 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

CITI_c$y I really like u bro, ni reply edhi reality kings deagara anipichakapoina, I love the way u troll future broCITI_c$y, midhi

@nallaberry vs @kidney manchi interesting ga untai replies

Varini anta mata anesavu yenti sodhara.. 100% facts only I tell no? Chadal baba is famous in google search in China ani PPT also there you did not see? @futureofandhra bro mana bro ki aa PPT vey ikkada please

5 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Varini anta mata anesavu yenti sodhara.. 100% facts only I tell no? Chadal baba is famous in google search in China ani PPT also there you did not see? @futureofandhra bro mana bro ki aa PPT vey ikkada please

:giggle: chandal ki antha scene undi antava..... 23 ki ela parimitham aipoyadu

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

i like this move

eppudo cheyalisindhi

AP lo london pichodu emi chetaado

So after graduation ela work sesthav bro. Telugu lo discuss chesthava concepts teammates tho. India lo working case ee theesukundam. Telugu lo btech sesina person Tamil lo btech sesina vaaditho ela communicate sesthadu job lo ?

Don't compare with China or other country. They have one language at nation level and have self sufficiency to have industries where they don't need to work with foreign companies, spend huge amounts on education R&D , or have very low population.

FYI. I was telugu medium in school till 10th. And I know the struggle well. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, rightwar said:

can you show where they propagated one nation one language??

only dumbfcuk idiots pull words out of thin air as per their fantasies 

before answering your question, I have to say something… only dumbfuck slave lamdikes get BP, when someone criticizes their Political Master.

And also those dumbfuck lamdikes act naive, and assume their eyes and ears are not fuckedup….

EEZyq1jVAAABxPU.jpg

6 hours ago, rightwar said:

finally did they bring any policy to make 1 nation 1 language???

nenu cheppindhi adhe kada ra dhed… after the backlash, they had to back out… even BJ party regional leaders countered it… (CM level candidates) .,,

andhuke cheppedi …only slaves like you live under the rock and try to sugarcoat everything. Meeku mind kuda fuckedup kabatti… not just eyes and ears.

hindi diwas ani covering isthunnav, ithe? Is he allowed to talk whatever the shitt…? 

ayina neeku intha BP endhuku ra erripooka… ni Master ni emanna ante…

em policy ayina alane start avuddi ra BJs…

1. first a thought, 2. announcement (leak) at an occasion, 3. Gauge the public reaction, 4. If the reaction is not opposing, then put into policy…make Hindi mandatory everywhere, so that every citizen is forced to learn it (govt notices, literature, notice boards, forms…etc)

Andharu dengesariki… calm ayipoyaru… now… this local language pitch even in education is even a worse dumbfuck move, as they tried to do the opposite of previous thought process.

A “national education policy” involving language into the mix is a no-brainer, in a country like India that has many local languages. First they thought of forcing hindi, now they are poking to pullute the universal educational assets such as the ones for STEM.

No one would have any problem, if they promote Hindi/ local language in poetic literature or to promote the legacy.

9 hours ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

:giggle: chandal ki antha scene undi antava..... 23 ki ela parimitham aipoyadu

Bro aa vishyam neeku naku telusu bro Pulka gallaki vado visionary ani feeling kada valle aa PPT chesaru.. nenu valla kosame kada chepedi..

• Haha 1