Bigg Boss Telugu season 5.....winner VJ Sunny … congratulations

JustChill_Mama

ee biggboss seasonlu anni oka etthaithe season 2 .everest raccha lepindhi ..

no other season can match season 2 in terms of fights drama, groupism ..bi@tching , pamperings and armies.

total package aa season

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

ante annaru.. she can't blame anyone except herself for all the fuss. 

baitiki ochaka personal life effect kakapothe chalu, that is the best she can ask for now.

Exactly thanadhe thappu...shannu gaadu konni saarlu manaaspoorthiga anna anakapoyina vaadu dhooram pettataaniki try chesinappudu kooda poyi hug chesukuntunedhi very bad...vaadike konchem baane settle ayina family..

ee pilladhi papam father leru mother single enno life lo debbalu thintu penchindhi...konchem jaagrattha gaa vundaalsindhi

44 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

ante annaru.. she can't blame anyone except herself for all the fuss. 

baitiki ochaka personal life effect kakapothe chalu, that is the best she can ask for now.

33 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Exactly thanadhe thappu...shannu gaadu konni saarlu manaaspoorthiga anna anakapoyina vaadu dhooram pettataaniki try chesinappudu kooda poyi hug chesukuntunedhi very bad...vaadike konchem baane settle ayina family..

ee pilladhi papam father leru mother single enno life lo debbalu thintu penchindhi...konchem jaagrattha gaa vundaalsindhi

Actually I still believe this is scripted.  he is acting like he is the good one and gets deepthi in between the conversations, using her following and acts like he is missing her (deepthi) and acts like he is pushing Siri away and on other hand she is very straight saying I know I am in a relationship but I am still getting attracted and making her take the blame. They may have discussed this before but this is intentionally making her look bad. It also looks like she wants to make YouTube videos with him and is ok to take this risk

she is not innocent.

20 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Actually I still believe this is scripted.  he is acting like he is the good one and gets deepthi in between the conversations, using her following and acts like he is missing her (deepthi) and acts like he is pushing Siri away and on other hand she is very straight saying I know I am in a relationship but I am still getting attracted and making her take the blame. They may have discussed this before but this is intentionally making her look bad. It also looks like she wants to make YouTube videos with him and is ok to take this risk

she is not innocent.

Even I don't doubt that it is scripted. Agreement between all 4. Sir-fiance, Shanmukh-deepti. 

But script gone wrong in terms of acceptance. Pulihora kalipite workout avutundi anukunnaremo. As it worked in other seasons. Rahul sipligunj gadu Punnu love track and a few songs padadam tappinchi emi cheyyale. Ala plan chesukoni undachu. But that didn't work rather backfired. Backfired to the extent that even their parents are disapproving this behavior.

But aada pilla kada.. kashtapadi pencharu valla mother. tanu kuda kashtapadi paiki vachindi. So, baitiki vellaka parents, in laws ardham chesukunte better anna intention tho aa post vesa.

Also, glamor industry lo public acceptance is important which she totally lost now. 

1 minute ago, karthik25 said:

aa poll website lo Ravi, Siri, Kajal and Priyanka are separated in just 2-3 votes since morning. Tough fight. 

andhuke cheppa baa adhi accurate kaadhu...mass votes anni okesaari vasthaayi...

i think sunny and shannu fans inka concentrating on siri, kajal and priyanka...main phone calls

3 minutes ago, Balibabu said:

Pinki ne inka vunchakandi ra

Yes aa pilla ...manas medha pettina shradda kaastha game medha pettundaalsindhi...

Biggboss anedhi naako oka launchpad laantidhi ane dialogues chebuthundhi but aame game choosthe atla ledhu

38 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

Even I don't doubt that it is scripted. Agreement between all 4. Sir-fiance, Shanmukh-deepti. 

But script gone wrong in terms of acceptance. Pulihora kalipite workout avutundi anukunnaremo. As it worked in other seasons. Rahul sipligunj gadu Punnu love track and a few songs padadam tappinchi emi cheyyale. Ala plan chesukoni undachu. But that didn't work rather backfired. Backfired to the extent that even their parents are disapproving this behavior.

But aada pilla kada.. kashtapadi pencharu valla mother. tanu kuda kashtapadi paiki vachindi. So, baitiki vellaka parents, in laws ardham chesukunte better anna intention tho aa post vesa.

Also, glamor industry lo public acceptance is important which she totally lost now. 

Agree it backfired

1 hour ago, Meowcatp said:

she is not innocent.

Valla plan ani eppudo telusu siri emo serial artist shannu gademo youtubestar ani peel ayyaru but dhorikaruBrahmi Telugu GIF - Brahmi Telugu Look Up - Discover & Share GIFs