Bigg Boss Telugu season 5.....winner VJ Sunny … congratulations

JustChill_Mama

1 hour ago, aajaamu said:

Sunny batch ki pinky gadu salu motham sanka nakichadanki

they don’t have to cry on others spoiling their game 😜 

sunny gadi noti doola tho sagam negativity osthadi 

chala noti dula. ivala vadi fault ledu asalu. Siri vachi total block chesindi. starting lo controlled ga unnadu. Tarvata noru jaradu.

Siri full trip ayyindi

9 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

Annie master proved again she is the worst contestant inda the house. ee week ayina Nag gadu should admonish her. Too much ekkirinchadam.

We will use the 'partial' refund method (don't worry you can get 100% of your money back). The partial refund method is simply ordering multiples items from a store e.g 3x pairs of socks and 1x T-shirt, then contacting customer services once you receive your parcel and claiming part of the order was missing e.g the T-shirt. This is not claiming that the box was completely empty (EB method). I personally think that the partial refund method is the easiest and the most successful refunding method when it comes to clothing stores because it is so hard for a big clothing store to prove you wrong. They ship so much everyday so they will genuinely accidentally misplace items for peoples orders (especially large orders). This happens many times everyday and this is just a fact that these companies happily accept as human error, it makes such a miniscule difference to their overall annual turnover they just don't give a about giving hundreds of refunds everyday (within reason). It is also much more realistic than the EB method. I will talk about ASOS in this case but feel free to do any store as the method will always be the same more or less.(Adidas, Nike, Gucci, Harrods etc). Ok anyway... to the method.

1. Find the items you would like to have on your chosen site, I recommend choosing 1-10 items. Add these to your cart.

2. Now add random to your order you don't actually need or want e.g $2 socks. I see a lot of people recommend to just add 1 pair of socks per order of 10 items or something. While I'm sure this probably works I'd prefer to make it look more realistic. It's up to you how much random you want to add to your cart though (don't worry you can also get a refund on the random ). I would recommend adding 5 or more extra random items to your order e.g 3 pairs of cheap socks and two pairs of cheap t shirts or whatever you want.

3. Go ahead and purchase the items as normal. MAKE SURE YOUR ORDER DOES NOT EXCEED THE STORES REFUND LIMIT. Every store has a different refund limit before they start to get suspicious and start launching investigations. Therefore it is better to stay UNDER this limit. You can search on this forum and you can find many refund limit lists people have made for all different popular stores. But generally most stores such as ASOS and Nike have limits of $500. Designer stores such as Gucci tend to be higher e,g $1000. I'd recommend spending around $400 or less if the limit is $500, just to be safe. But up to you as always.

4. Once the order arrives you can sign for it as normal, this won't affect your refund in any way. Open the box and take out all of the items you actually wanted, and leave the other extra in the box. You can take pictures for extra evidence if you really want but I haven't experienced being asked to provide pictures before as it doesn't really prove anything to them. But if you want to, take a picture of the box before you open it to prove it wasn't damaged or tampered with prior to arrival at your slum. Then take a picture of the box open with the items laid out that you are pretending are the only items you received e.g the socks.

5. Go the company website and enter in to the live chat, phone them or email them. I'll use the live chat as an example as I find it is easy and sufficient. Once you start talking to the customer service rep, try to create a friendly atmosphere and make the rep trust you by just saying something like "Hi [Baljeet} how are you?" or something like this. It's not hard lol.

6. Next explain your issue. It's better to come across understanding rather than just being an angry cunt because you're just going to prevent them from wanting to help you. It's also unnecessary, they're probably making a dollar or less an hour so don't make their life any harder. This is an example of something easy to say, it doesn't have to be long. DONT COPY THIS EXACTLY, CHANGE IT.

"I have an issue with my order. I made quite a large order a few days ago and it has just arrived today. I opened my parcel to discover some of the items I ordered were missing. I checked the box and it wasn't damaged in any way so I don't see how any of the items could have fallen out during transit or something. I understand that you are probably very busy at the moment due to the Christmas period and the COVID situation, but this is now quite a distressing situation for me."

It is important that you either initially mention that the package wasn't damaged or tampered with in any way when you received it (as I did in this example) . Or you tell them this if they ask you. Because if you tell them the package was damaged or opened before you received it, you are just giving them a reason to launch an investigation with the carrier company as they may want to find out who damaged the parcel or potentially stole from it. It is always best to say it was in perfect condition when it came because then they will just assume it was a human error by a packer in the clothing companies warehouse.

7. They will then ask you which items were missing and you can tell them which of them you chose to refund. BAM! After this they may exchange a few more messages and then ask you if you would like to receive a replacement or a refund. Congratulations.

Bonus tips

I'm poor and cant afford to buy $10 worth of socks can I get a refund for these too?
Yes just send them back as you would any other return and the company will refund you for those items. Bam, now you got everything 100% for free.

One of the items doesn't fit me so I need to return it
Don't worry this isn't a problem. Obviously you can't return an item of clothing or a pair of shoes you said you didn't receive in order to get refund. But what you can do is just order the same item off the website again but in the size you want. For example you order a t shirt in a size medium, try it on and realise you want a size large instead, then go ahead and order the size large on the website. Wait for the t shirt to arrive, open the package and take the large t shirt out, and place the medium t shirt you already refunded back in to that package you just received. Then return that package to the clothing company and mark the return reason as "Received the wrong size" and ask for a refund instead of a replacement. Bam, done.

If you have any questions or would like me to refund something for you then feel free to contact me via pm or comments.

1 minute ago, JustChilI_Mama said:

We will use the 'partial' refund method (don't worry you can get 100% of your money back). The partial refund method is simply ordering multiples items from a store e.g 3x pairs of socks and 1x T-shirt, then contacting customer services once you receive your parcel and claiming part of the order was missing e.g the T-shirt. This is not claiming that the box was completely empty (EB method). I personally think that the partial refund method is the easiest and the most successful refunding method when it comes to clothing stores because it is so hard for a big clothing store to prove you wrong. They ship so much everyday so they will genuinely accidentally misplace items for peoples orders (especially large orders). This happens many times everyday and this is just a fact that these companies happily accept as human error, it makes such a miniscule difference to their overall annual turnover they just don't give a about giving hundreds of refunds everyday (within reason). It is also much more realistic than the EB method. I will talk about ASOS in this case but feel free to do any store as the method will always be the same more or less.(Adidas, Nike, Gucci, Harrods etc). Ok anyway... to the method.

1. Find the items you would like to have on your chosen site, I recommend choosing 1-10 items. Add these to your cart.

2. Now add random to your order you don't actually need or want e.g $2 socks. I see a lot of people recommend to just add 1 pair of socks per order of 10 items or something. While I'm sure this probably works I'd prefer to make it look more realistic. It's up to you how much random you want to add to your cart though (don't worry you can also get a refund on the random ). I would recommend adding 5 or more extra random items to your order e.g 3 pairs of cheap socks and two pairs of cheap t shirts or whatever you want.

3. Go ahead and purchase the items as normal. MAKE SURE YOUR ORDER DOES NOT EXCEED THE STORES REFUND LIMIT. Every store has a different refund limit before they start to get suspicious and start launching investigations. Therefore it is better to stay UNDER this limit. You can search on this forum and you can find many refund limit lists people have made for all different popular stores. But generally most stores such as ASOS and Nike have limits of $500. Designer stores such as Gucci tend to be higher e,g $1000. I'd recommend spending around $400 or less if the limit is $500, just to be safe. But up to you as always.

4. Once the order arrives you can sign for it as normal, this won't affect your refund in any way. Open the box and take out all of the items you actually wanted, and leave the other extra in the box. You can take pictures for extra evidence if you really want but I haven't experienced being asked to provide pictures before as it doesn't really prove anything to them. But if you want to, take a picture of the box before you open it to prove it wasn't damaged or tampered with prior to arrival at your slum. Then take a picture of the box open with the items laid out that you are pretending are the only items you received e.g the socks.

5. Go the company website and enter in to the live chat, phone them or email them. I'll use the live chat as an example as I find it is easy and sufficient. Once you start talking to the customer service rep, try to create a friendly atmosphere and make the rep trust you by just saying something like "Hi [Baljeet} how are you?" or something like this. It's not hard lol.

6. Next explain your issue. It's better to come across understanding rather than just being an angry cunt because you're just going to prevent them from wanting to help you. It's also unnecessary, they're probably making a dollar or less an hour so don't make their life any harder. This is an example of something easy to say, it doesn't have to be long. DONT COPY THIS EXACTLY, CHANGE IT.

"I have an issue with my order. I made quite a large order a few days ago and it has just arrived today. I opened my parcel to discover some of the items I ordered were missing. I checked the box and it wasn't damaged in any way so I don't see how any of the items could have fallen out during transit or something. I understand that you are probably very busy at the moment due to the Christmas period and the COVID situation, but this is now quite a distressing situation for me."

It is important that you either initially mention that the package wasn't damaged or tampered with in any way when you received it (as I did in this example) . Or you tell them this if they ask you. Because if you tell them the package was damaged or opened before you received it, you are just giving them a reason to launch an investigation with the carrier company as they may want to find out who damaged the parcel or potentially stole from it. It is always best to say it was in perfect condition when it came because then they will just assume it was a human error by a packer in the clothing companies warehouse.

7. They will then ask you which items were missing and you can tell them which of them you chose to refund. BAM! After this they may exchange a few more messages and then ask you if you would like to receive a replacement or a refund. Congratulations.

Bonus tips

I'm poor and cant afford to buy $10 worth of socks can I get a refund for these too?
Yes just send them back as you would any other return and the company will refund you for those items. Bam, now you got everything 100% for free.

One of the items doesn't fit me so I need to return it
Don't worry this isn't a problem. Obviously you can't return an item of clothing or a pair of shoes you said you didn't receive in order to get refund. But what you can do is just order the same item off the website again but in the size you want. For example you order a t shirt in a size medium, try it on and realise you want a size large instead, then go ahead and order the size large on the website. Wait for the t shirt to arrive, open the package and take the large t shirt out, and place the medium t shirt you already refunded back in to that package you just received. Then return that package to the clothing company and mark the return reason as "Received the wrong size" and ask for a refund instead of a replacement. Bam, done.

If you have any questions or would like me to refund something for you then feel free to contact me via pm or comments.

Balayya Bob never disappoints.. Jai Balayya - Discussions -  Andhrafriends.com

2 minutes ago, raghuraj said:

Balayya Bob never disappoints.. Jai Balayya - Discussions -  Andhrafriends.com

1. Let's begin! First sign up to https://www.alibaba.com/
  5. If you didn't know already Alibaba is a major source of cheap chinese products including fake products such as Air Pods, Fake Apple phone and such.
  9. Alibaba is the parent company of Aliexpress. The only difference is Alibaba you have direct contact to Chinese Factories and their support. This means the goods you get are usually the cheapest possible.
  11. Aliexpress sellers are usually middlemen, reselling.
  13. My favorite seller on Alibaba is Shenzhen Anxc Technology Co., Ltd
  15. They sell Air Pod Pro 3, Air Pod 2, and more. Here are links
  17. Air 2
  19. Air Pro 3
  21. The support rep is very useful. The usually do 1 valid serial for 50 units. Meaning 50 Air Pods will have the same serial. That is okay, 95% of the time it works, but if a S/N is looked up too many times. It gets blacklisted by Apple.
  23. I will write down their prices below for Air Pro 3:
  25. 10pcs of Pros,15USD each * 10+64USD shipping = 214USD (21.4$ each)
  26. 20pcs of Pros, 14USD each * 20+84USD shipping = 364USD (18.2$ each)
  27. 50pcs of Pros, 13USD each * 50+171USD shipping = 821USD (16.42$ each)
  28. 100pcs of Pros, 12USD each * 100+322USD shipping = 1522USD (15.2$ each)
  30. **Note that this shipping was calculated for EU! May vary.
  33. Personally, the prices are insanely cheap. They can also do you favours, i.e. using more unique serials/product.
  35. I personally was offered 1 serial per 10 units if I ordered 30. That means 3 serials across 30 units.
  37. **If they are honest they will actually do that, 10 units, 1 serial. But they may also lie and make 50 with same serial and and give you 10 of the 50, and 10 of another 50 and 10 of another 50.**
  39. Furthermore, they ship with a fake china product box around, as you can see in the last picture in the spoiler above outside hidden area. This is for customs reasons, as selling/receiving fake branded goods such as Apple is not allowed and leaks to seizures. It reduces the chances of that happening. Generally speaking, certain countries in EU are more difficult for shipping this things too. I.e. Germany. It is then recommended to do "Triangle" shipping where you ship it first to France which has more lax customs and then to Germany from France.
  42. Enjoy everyone! Good luck in making money!
  46. Please read!
  48. The one I listed above is very cheap. It is basically the best profit/sale option if you want to sell just by box visual looks and run. Perfect for hit and block.
  50. The options below are more expensive with a better chip, better Apple features such as Siri... better transparency, etc.
  52. Choose as you will. The decision is yours.l
  54. More sellers:

Ravi captain endi 🤦

ah annie enduku house lo unchuthunaru

jessie ni kurchipetti mepadam enti 

ah Priyanka romance and exposing ento

chi.. daridram ga undi show..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Manas and Pinky eppudu eliminate avutaro Sunny gadi game appati nundi improve avutundi. He is not realizing that. 

Manas gadi friendship genuine ayina, his thought process is negatively effecting Sunny.

4 minutes ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

Ravi captain endi 🤦

ah annie enduku house lo unchuthunaru

jessie ni kurchipetti mepadam enti 

ah Priyanka romance and exposing ento

chi.. daridram ga undi show..

Ravi deserves bhayya. inni weeks ayyindi. Strong contestant. Okka sari kuda captain avvaledu.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

Manas and Pinky eppudu eliminate avutaro Sunny gadi game appati nundi improve avutundi. He is not realizing that. 

Manas gadi friendship genuine ayina, his thought process is negatively effecting Sunny.

Yes ..vaado kanthri gaadu but konni konni saarlu sunny ni control chesthaadu one way that is good baa

• Upvote 2

Anni saying that Kajal never stopped Sunny. Mari tana friends tanani stop chesaru during Nagin dance? ikkada groupism kanipinchadu.

n number incidents when these people discusssed whom to target. asalu host gadni anali. worst to the core. prati sari chemma chekka aatalu and nibba appeasement.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Biggest drama queen of all seasons telugu big boss Anee baboy 🙄

next goes to Siri 🤣

siri parledu.. she is chichubuddi. 

But annie is no1 drama queen. And too immature.