Jump to content

Bigg Boss Telugu season 5.....winner VJ Sunny … congratulations


JustChill_Mama

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Anthe antavaaa…. Manaki inka aa type girls alavatu kledu kada… anduke lepesaremo… seriously I was hoping for RJ too go… she is more annoying 

alavaatu kaaledu.. kaani aa videos choosedi mass ee kada.. voting vesedi vaalley.. i think her PR team is weak and so got eliminated.. 

 

RJ poduley.. Rajeswari Prasad dost kada.. fake nayallantha venaka vundi support cheyinchukuntaaru..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, MRI said:

alavaatu kaaledu.. kaani aa videos choosedi mass ee kada.. voting vesedi vaalley.. i think her PR team is weak and so got eliminated.. 

 

RJ poduley.. Rajeswari Prasad dost kada.. fake nayallantha venaka vundi support cheyinchukuntaaru..

Oho recommendation candidate aaa 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, MRI said:

em chendaalam bro?? inkonni weeks vundundalsindi.. she was the only one who was talking against hypocrisy in the name of feminism..

True. Jessie pus$Y gadu Oka 3-4 times edchesi sympathy 10gesadu. Hamida ki sarayu ki thakkuva votes vocchayi . Veellu sarayu ni lepesaru. Hamida tho pulihora track nadapocchu ani 😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, MRI said:

alavaatu kaaledu.. kaani aa videos choosedi mass ee kada.. voting vesedi vaalley.. i think her PR team is weak and so got eliminated.. 

 

RJ poduley.. Rajeswari Prasad dost kada.. fake nayallantha venaka vundi support cheyinchukuntaaru..

RJ ki even morning ye song vestharo kuda cheppi pampinchindhemo Rajeshwari prasad. Monna mng ayithe song start avvakamundhe padukuntu vellipoyindhi 😂😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

True. Jessie pus$Y gadu Oka 3-4 times edchesi sympathy 10gesadu. Hamida ki sarayu ki thakkuva votes vocchayi . Veellu sarayu ni lepesaru. Hamida tho pulihora track nadapocchu ani 😂😂

Jessie gaadu vunna oka bro.. aa RJ poyundaalsindi ee week..

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, MRI said:

em chendaalam bro?? inkonni weeks vundundalsindi.. she was the only one who was talking against hypocrisy in the name of feminism..

Nuvu anti feminism ... I am also kind of anti feminist but akada reasonlekunda anti feminism 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Anthe antavaaa…. Manaki inka aa type girls alavatu kledu kada… anduke lepesaremo… seriously I was hoping for RJ too go… she is more annoying 

Adhi min 4 to 6 weeks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • JustChill_Mama changed the title to Bigg Boss Telugu season 5.....winner VJ Sunny … congratulations
  • nanibabu unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.