Thread lepesara?

DanaDharmalu

1 hour ago, kdapparao said:

Yes bro, I thought to help you but lepesaru.. any way stop watching pacha media every thing will be alright! Get well soon!

Converted madiga sanjodaka, I am well ni kulapolle picchi kukkalla convert ayyaru and ni converted batuku ni football adukuntam memu.   Like I said, your cassette will never be equal to ours.  You are forever a lower cassette however Rich you get.  Your mind will always feel inferior when you talk to upper cassettes like us.

1 minute ago, DanaDharmalu said:

Converted madiga sanjodaka, I am well ni kulapolle picchi kukkalla convert ayyaru and ni converted batuku ni football adukuntam memu.   Like I said, your cassette will never be equal to ours.  You are forever a lower cassette however Rich you get.  Your mind will always feel inferior when you talk to upper cassettes like us.

Man I think you are intentionally spreading hatred here, stop it and do something fun and useful

7 hours ago, DanaDharmalu said:

30+ years brain washed by yellow media bro.. I can see the frustration in you.. hope you get well soon brother.. pacha media choodam maney every thing will be ok..

11 hours ago, DanaDharmalu said:

hahahaha...normally i would criticize you but this kapu/brahmin-bjp batch deserves it. No dignity/no self respect batch. BJP can do anything it wants with minorities - murder them, rape them - do anything with states, but paccha batch meedha oka debba esthe chaalu. KCR dora nee kalmoktha maa state divide chesina maaky em ledhu ma andhrani thittina maak em ledhu aa patcha batch meedha okka maata ante chaal. Reddy raajul saabs mee dwar palakulla brathukuntam - maa amravati nasaman cheyyani, vizag nasanam cheyyadam - paccha batch ni thidithe chaal.

ugly, pathetic batch - @Ryzen_renoir @kdapparao @ysshakeela .

You will never see this batch saying - hey i am from andhra, i speak telugu - this is what we can do to better everyone, This is what we need to lead better lives with better dignity. Eppdu paccha batch  paccha batch ani edupu.

@DanaDharmalu you are biggest mistake is thinking this inferioir complex mind is in BC/SC/ST - this forum proves it to be most popular in upper cassettes like kapus/brahmins. Others are no better - look at the body language of disgusting jagga falling at feet of modi. He doesnt have the minimum conscious that he represents the will of 5 crore peopel.

17 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahaha...normally i would criticize you but this kapu/brahmin-bjp batch deserves it. No dignity/no self respect batch. BJP can do anything it wants with minorities - murder them, rape them - do anything with states, but paccha batch meedha oka debba esthe chaalu. KCR dora nee kalmoktha maa state divide chesina maaky em ledhu ma andhrani thittina maak em ledhu aa patcha batch meedha okka maata ante chaal. Reddy raajul saabs mee dwar palakulla brathukuntam - maa amravati nasaman cheyyani, vizag nasanam cheyyadam - paccha batch ni thidithe chaal.

ugly, pathetic batch - @Ryzen_renoir @kdapparao @ysshakeela .

You will never see this batch saying - hey i am from andhra, i speak telugu - this is what we can do to better everyone, This is what we need to lead better lives with better dignity. Eppdu paccha batch  paccha batch ani edupu.

@DanaDharmalu you are biggest mistake is thinking this inferioir complex mind is in BC/SC/ST - this forum proves it to be most popular in upper cassettes like kapus/brahmins. Others are no better - look at the body language of disgusting jagga falling at feet of modi. He doesnt have the minimum conscious that he represents the will of 5 crore peopel.

Ok bro meerey goppa, mee leader inka goppa  . Mee amaravathi world class city . 

Happies aa ? 

KCR never stole from Andhra people , only Telangana lo danda chesukuntunadu. you know who are thieves who stole from Andhra public ?

It's not kcr or bjp and you know exactly who it is 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Ok bro meerey gopoa, mee leader inka goppa  . Mee amaravathi world class city . 

Happies aa ? 

KCR never stole from Andhra people , only Telangana lo danda chesukuntunadu. you know who are thieves who stole from Andhra ?

It's not kcr or bjp and you know exactly who it is 

chal hat . have you ever wondered how pathetic you look begging in ffront of RSS brahmins/ KCR doras - "do anything to us, divide our state, make us union territory, destroy planned capital but these these these paccha batch fellow are horrible casteist fellows (as if RSS and KCR arent) - please fix them".

You think you behave like this you will be liked and power will come to you ? Everybody uses you for what you are worth and discards you like toilet paper. 1980s nunchi idhe aarthanaadhalu.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chal hat . have you ever wondered how pathetic you look begging in ffront of RSS brahmins/ KCR doras - "do anything to us, divide our state, make us union territory, destroy planned capital but these these these paccha batch fellow are horrible casteist fellows (as if RSS and KCR arent) - please fix them".

You think you behave like this you will be liked and power will come to you ? Everybody uses you for what you are worth and discards you like toilet paper. 1980s nunchi idhe aarthanaadhalu.

Arey boss when did I support bjp ?  Why is bjp even a topic when talking about Andhra ? They never had power here , it's irrelevant party. 

I am mostly indifferent about politics in india outside of Nellore,Chennai .  My range of interests only involve on what makes better sense for people around here. 

Mee amaravathi evadu ethukoni poyaru akkadey undhi gaa ? Not spending thousands of crores in your fiefdom is injustice ? Well booho get in line we deserve fair share of capital expenditure just as you people

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Arey boss when did I support bjp ?  Why is bjp even a topic when talking about Andhra ? They never had power here , it's irrelevant party. 

I am mostly indifferent about politics in india outside of Nellore,Chennai .  My range of interests only involve on what makes better sense for people around here. 

Mee amaravathi evadu ethukoni poyaru akkadey undhi gaa ? Not spending thousands of crores in your fiefdom is injustice ? Well booho get in line we deserve fair share of capital expenditure just as you people

You clearly said once - i am sure BJP will make nellore union territory. You may or may not have technically supported bjp - but you always try to do nit pick arguements and over the top clever defenses. Your intent is always to confuse or smear or avoid addressing the issues but never to learn, better oneself. You are wasting forum participation actually.

You care about nellore is a simple lie.Never met a nellore guy who hankers to merge with chennai or kanchi or wants to be a union territory. They are all driven by that super weird paccha batch paronia.