Rice harvest done for the season

Ryzen_renoir

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

price ledu crops ki... chetta veda cbn meda padi edchadu rates levu ani.. ipudu inka advanam ga undi...

2014 tharuvatha same situation all over the country , on paper MSP increases but never on the ground .

India has chosen to suppress food prices to control inflation but farmers are the ones who's paying for it . 

Same varieties were selling for 12-13k/tn in 2014 , now 13-14k/tn 

State governments have become mere witness in controlling the prices  after FCI procurement was abolished  

6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

price ledu crops ki... chetta veda cbn meda padi edchadu rates levu ani.. ipudu inka advanam ga undi...

Inthaki mana Chandal gadu farmers ki chesina oka pani chepu vaadi 14 years CM barthukulono leda 40 yella gunta nakka politival jeevitham lo anna.

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Naa modda cheekamanu veedini.

The persons who load the rice into lorries were allegedly from Bihar  because local labour is not coming to work in the fields.

🙉

11 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

2014 tharuvatha same situation all over the country , on paper MSP increases but never on the ground .

India has chosen to suppress food prices to control inflation but farmers are the ones who's paying for it . 

Same varieties were selling for 12-13k/tn in 2014 , now 13-14k/tn 

State governments have become mere witness in controlling the prices  after FCI procurement was abolished  

It was always the same. THere is no magic in 2014 year. India govt policies follow caste system. Most urban eaters are favoured castes of RSS. And since they mostly eat grains and milk , indian govt keeps those prices low for them. Most producers are agricultural castes - aath care for Delhi.

53 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Naa modda cheekamanu veedini.

The persons who load the rice into lorries were allegedly from Bihar  because local labour is not coming to work in the fields.

i dont know much in agriculture side...

but one question...in India is it possible zero labor/less labor agriculture using machinery...just like in the USA..

i do go country drive in byways when i get time..and i do observe..lot of farming fields with lot machinery for all sort of activities related to agriculture... will that happen in india..? 

Infact thanks to andhra innovations in chicken farming that we get relatively cheap eggs and chicken meat. In fact andhra supplies to rest of india in this. Has there been ever much delhi encouragement for chicken or eggs ? if it is there those hardworking punjabi farmers wont be on streets.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

It was always the same. THere is no magic in 2014 year. India govt policies follow caste system. Most urban eaters are favoured castes of RSS. And since they mostly eat grains and milk , indian govt keeps those prices low for them. Most producers are agricultural castes - aath care for Delhi.

Before 2014 FCI used to buy from rice mills , afterwards they were forced to sell in open market to traders .  There was atleast 2-3% price increase on average 

Even rice mills are not doing well (unless you smuggle ration rice out of country ) 

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

but one question...in India is it possible zero labor/less labor agriculture using machinery...just like in the USA..

i do go country drive in byways when i get time..and i do observe..lot of farming fields with lot machinery for all sort of activities related to agriculture... will that happen in india..? 

Most of the farming in US is highly subsidised , they get interest free loans to buy equipment .

Indian farmers cannot afford mechnisation simply because most of these machines cost 10-20 lakhs , hell I don't think 90% of farmers even own a tractor in india 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Before 2014 FCI used to buy from rice mills , afterwards they were forced to sell in open market to traders .  There was atleast 2-3% price increase on average 

Even rice mills are not doing well (unless you smuggle ration rice out of country ) 

In punjab FCI is still buying. Is this vivaksha to south. Food MSP is  and some fertilizer subsidy is pretty much the only subsides union govt gives with all the taxes it eats. Rest every social benefit is bourne by state govts only.

19 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Inthaki mana Chandal gadu farmers ki chesina oka pani chepu vaadi 14 years CM barthukulono leda 40 yella gunta nakka politival jeevitham lo anna.

cant waste my time on pure #muttons..   dalestyn or veerigadu lanti vallu adigina parledu.. but not you..

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Very difficult to achieve that in india. 

India lo more than 80% farmers ki chinna chinna lands vuntayi ..like less than 5 acres anuko. So machinery cost bare cheyyaleru.. sharing ante kastam .. mana mentality telisindegaa. Machines vunna workers vaatini operate cheyyadaaniki trainings, repairs and spare parts availability and antha invest chesinaa pedda migiledhi em ledhu most of the times because of n number of reasons/variables. 

• Upvote 2

Those who are interested in mechanizing farm activities should look to china/japan which grow rice and have done some great work. china is  known to use drones to acheive a lot.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

In punjab FCI is still buying. Is this vivaksha to south. Food MSP is  and some fertilizer subsidy is pretty much the only subsides union govt gives with all the taxes it eats. Rest every social benefit is bourne by state govts only.

Because they have government mandis , we never had them .

They can also blackmail delhi  into buying their produce or cut off water supply , highways or  protest in delhi . 

Feritiliser subsidy kooda emi undhi lay  it's also being slowly removed. 

31 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Infact thanks to andhra innovations in chicken farming that we get relatively cheap eggs and chicken meat. In fact andhra supplies to rest of india in this. Has there been ever much delhi encouragement for chicken or eggs ? if it is there those hardworking punjabi farmers wont be on streets.

Lol good general knowledge 

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Those who are interested in mechanizing farm activities should look to china/japan which grow rice and have done some great work. china is  known to use drones to acheive a lot.

29 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Most of the farming in US is highly subsidised , they get interest free loans to buy equipment .

Indian farmers cannot afford mechnisation simply because most of these machines cost 10-20 lakhs , hell I don't think 90% of farmers even own a tractor in india 

24 minutes ago, reddyeee said:

Very difficult to achieve that in india. 

India lo more than 80% farmers ki chinna chinna lands vuntayi ..like less than 5 acres anuko. So machinery cost bare cheyyaleru.. sharing ante kastam .. mana mentality telisindegaa. Machines vunna workers vaatini operate cheyyadaaniki trainings, repairs and spare parts availability and antha invest chesinaa pedda migiledhi em ledhu most of the times because of n number of reasons/variables. 

i am talking about..any country...not only usa, china, japan, isarel..etc

if there is any best tech/method available...india should adopt...

i agree...its expensive and difficult for small scale farmers...

మాది రైతు పక్షపాత ప్రభుత్వం అని చెప్పుకునే ప్రభుత్వాలు … కొంచెం ఈ ఆధునిక పద్దతుల గురించి పేద రైతులకి  ఏదయినా చేస్తే సంతోషం …