SnakeChaitu n Sam divorce issues

chinnapillalabandi

On 8/27/2021 at 9:19 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

Wtf. So if a girl moves from bf to another, she's a beech? Lol

its just not moving, she dumped him, they were all set to get married too. 

ofcourse this beetc needed bigger famiy to settle like akkineni perhaps that was her goal, trapped him and she good to go, 

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

stop blabbering nonsense.

you are the idiot who claimed that Sam is beeech because she changed bfs. That's the point where you stop and self analyze. lol.

fuken mofo, be on to the point, if you dont like my point try to defend, now you identofy who the f is saying non sense

everyoen has their own opin sh1t, you can say whatevr fuk you want, and same with anyone or me, 

you talk sense sh1t, mofo, the reason i called you mofu is you lose you tongue sh1t saying idiot, careful ya desi sh1t 

behave ya self again. jeez kiddos all around here, 

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2021 at 8:28 PM, Peter123 said:

fuken mofo, be on to the point, if you dont like my point try to defend, now you identofy who the f is saying non sense

everyoen has their own opin sh1t, you can say whatevr fuk you want, and same with anyone or me, 

you talk sense sh1t, mofo, the reason i called you mofu is you lose you tongue sh1t saying idiot, careful ya desi sh1t 

behave ya self again. jeez kiddos all around here, 

I said that your opinion is sh1t.

19 పేజెస్ and growing... Mods pin this thread...ప్రస్తుతానికి ఇదే ఇంపార్టెంట్ టాపిక్ లాగా ఉంది 

3 hours ago, Hitman said:

19 పేజెస్ and growing... Mods pin this thread...ప్రస్తుతానికి ఇదే ఇంపార్టెంట్ టాపిక్ లాగా ఉంది 

show over 

take popcorn and go

On 8/28/2021 at 3:16 AM, Sputnik said:

Celebrities meedha ne intha edusthunnaru ante inka personal ga telisinavalla meedha entha edustharo

vammo vayyo

edche vadi meedha kooda edavatam ikkda speciality

After their divorce everyone who takes the side of chai are happy and the one who takes the side of Sam are happy....chai ki daridram odilindani vallu feel aite Sam fans expecting future lo full masala hot scenes chudochu ani...all are well

• Haha 1

On 10/4/2021 at 6:10 PM, Pashuvu said:

After their divorce everyone who takes the side of chai are happy and the one who takes the side of Sam are happy....chai ki daridram odilindani vallu feel aite Sam fans expecting future lo full masala hot scenes chudochu ani...all are well

nimmakayalu konukuni direct ga chuskovachu nuvvu_naakina_paalem