SnakeChaitu n Sam divorce issues

chinnapillalabandi

4 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Feminism ledu tokka ledu… there is no need to support her. If at all if she has done something unacceptable, I think she pretty well know the consequences.  And when either Chay or Sam or both does what they wants. Why would anyone need to back any of em. Ipudu miru antha Chay ni praise chesi aa ammayi ni tidithe emostundi. That’s my whole point.

emostadi man, emi radu, he is good guy, that is what it is, indulo tappu enti correct enti. 

he is not my brother or any kadha to praise him. cheppanu kadha from some sources in filmnagar i got this info, he is very calm, decent, no extralu, others lifes lo hand pette tyoe kadu, he had bad parenthood, his mom divorced his dad left his mom, his mom left his dad, so he had some really messed up life already, on top of that, he is very calm going. 

sam ye maaya chesaaave time lo did some maya, this fool fell for her,  inko fact she is hard corest feminest, ante chai gadu dobeyyi ante she will you only dobbeyi from my life, she may not care, anduke emo getting ready for vidakulu, who knows, 

10 hours ago, Peter123 said:

ofcourse she is, she was with sid for quite a while, she dumped him,  she a fem sh1t, 

then she trapped this innocents guy chai to get married, to establish herself a secure life. 

what fact sh1t you got, besides lol. :)

Wtf. So if a girl moves from bf to another, she's a beech? Lol

42 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

emostadi man, emi radu, he is good guy, that is what it is, indulo tappu enti correct enti. 

he is not my brother or any kadha to praise him. cheppanu kadha from some sources in filmnagar i got this info, he is very calm, decent, no extralu, others lifes lo hand pette tyoe kadu, he had bad parenthood, his mom divorced his dad left his mom, his mom left his dad, so he had some really messed up life already, on top of that, he is very calm going. 

sam ye maaya chesaaave time lo did some maya, this fool fell for her,  inko fact she is hard corest feminest, ante chai gadu dobeyyi ante she will you only dobbeyi from my life, she may not care, anduke emo getting ready for vidakulu, who knows, 

Stop posting cringe man. How old are you?

9 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Oka anonymous ID tho post chese Nike intha telisthe.. pelli chesukune mundu, relationship lo unapudu chay gadiki telida. Antha innocent aa. Ento andaru treating him like puppy. Give him a gentleman tag atleast.

He's rich anta. So if a few people say he's good, he must be god. Adhi anthe. Logic adagaku.

7 hours ago, Peter123 said:

known about him thru some relations in film nagar man, 

very well mannered, no putting hand into others lives, fitness freak, only eats food from home, his diet.

loves cars and bikes anta, very decent ani heard. 

sam every one about her, are you backing her or what ? or you also a feminist :) 

People saying this, saying that blah blah. Who cares.

He's an actor and he can't act. Sam is an actor and promotes herself insane. She's beyond awesome.

4 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Ee thread pin chepisthe podi emo. Vella divorce meeda intha mandi interested ga unnaru.

Rich humble fellow ba chaitu. People really love rich useless dumbfucks who are not a threat to them. Lol

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Rich humble fellow ba chaitu. People really love rich useless dumbfucks who are not a threat to them. Lol

He is humble in reality. First hand info. Samantha gurinchi idea ledhu

5 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

He is humble in reality. First hand info. Samantha gurinchi idea ledhu

It doesn't matter no? He's actor in public life. We can only judge him by his work

56 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Wtf. So if a girl moves from bf to another, she's a beech? Lol

She can move on. But she made bad comments about the relationship and about sid while sid was totally silent. Unless he caused some physical abuse or cheated on , it would have been better if she stayed silent. Relationships didn't worked , she should have just stayed silent, or should have just said it's comparability issues. 

This is one thing I didn't liked about her. 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

She can move on. But she made bad comments about the relationship and about sid while sid was totally silent. Unless he caused some physical abuse , it would have been better if she stayed silent. Relationships didn't worked , she should have just stayed silent. 

I don't think he was silent. May be you don't understand what he said about her in Tamil. 

He said it cryptically, while Sam openly said that he was too flirtatious for her liking. 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't think he was silent. May be you don't understand what he said about her in Tamil. 

He said it cryptically, while Sam openly said that he was too flirtatious for her liking. 

I haven't read any of his comments . Post if you have any links.