Jump to content

SnakeChaitu n Sam divorce issues


chinnapillalabandi

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, hydusguy said:

may be bcoz family man bold scenes.

once u r married either wife or hubby should duscuss if other is fine for those. mostly sam adagaledu aemo.

same happd for nadia, preethi i think... aedo movie lo saif, preethi full steamy scenes unde

Preity vaunty vomerican ni cheskundi adi kuda 35 plus la. Adi baagane vundi. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

prenup undochu aemo

prenup enti? vaadu sampayinchindey counted. nanna brathikey unnadu ga. vaadi peri meedha emundho adhi maatramey counted.

vaadikante, Sam kay ekkuva untadhi sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Preity vaunty vomerican ni cheskundi adi kuda 35 plus la. Adi baagane vundi. 

but nadia ni chesukunte diff untunde as he is rich and has some fame

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TrishaManiac said:

road mida poye danni tiskocchi Hyderabad's richest family ki kodalu chesaadu bakara chaithu gadu...kukka thoka vankara ra...

full goosebumps ga, pakkanodini richest ani pogadatam lo. lol.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

prenup enti? vaadu sampayinchindey counted. nanna brathikey unnadu ga. vaadi peri meedha emundho adhi maatramey counted.

vaadikante, Sam kay ekkuva untadhi sure.

then he is in gud position.. no need to worry.. 

he can get any gal.. akkineni ..daggubati .. he has 2 big surnames

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hydusguy said:

then he is in gud position.. no need to worry.. 

he can get any gal.. akkineni ..daggubati .. he has 2 big surnames

 yeah yeah, he's god.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

but nadia ni chesukunte diff untunde as he is rich and has some fame

Vaadu sadist ani vaunty case pettindi ga. Cigarette tho kaalachatam belt tho kottadam lantivi complaint chesindi ga. Vaadu mana @perugu_vadala kinky but vaunty ki romance thelika vadilesindi. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, snoww said:

India lo prenup concept ledu anukunta inka. Out of court settlements avuthayee mostly. 

prenup antha trash. just oka guideline anthey.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sucker said:

Vaadu sadist ani vaunty case pettindi ga. Cigarette tho kaalachatam belt tho kottadam lantivi complaint chesindi ga. Vaadu mana @perugu_vadala kinky but vaunty ki romance thelika vadilesindi. 

one side story kada .  who knows..  but if he did then its good she didnt marry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.