North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

58 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

He belongs to a tribal caste of bhil.  Ekalavalya belonged to the same tribe. Then that draonacharya expolited the kindness to Ekalvalya to cut off his thumb and modern indian society still treats them like that.

What changed in this cursed land. 

@Prasadgeek33 @futureofandhra

india needs this caaste abolishment

its irrelavaant in todays world 

inka names chivara taags ento telidhu

8 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

india needs this caaste abolishment

its irrelavaant in todays world 

inka names chivara taags ento telidhu

First ban caste words which indicate status rather than an occupation. I would start with words such as brahmin/kshatriya/dora etc.

8 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Did the two of you marry people outside your caste? What's the point of preaching if you're not changing anything personally. Caste system can only go away if people start marrying people outside their caste. 

i will marry if my partner does not care caaste.

it goes when people stop keeping tags n associations based on that

• Upvote 1

Just now, JackSeal said:

If you have an hosting a party and if you want to invite ur own caste people , what’s wrong in it … you are not discriminating others … it’s your private thing …

if you oppress others in the name of caste that’s wrong … like discriminating others based on caste in college or office.

dude if u donot invite others bcoz of caste is not it discriminating?

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

i will marry if my partner does not care caaste.

it goes when people stop keeping tags n associations based on that

Doesn't matter if you care or not care. If you're keeping your bloodline intact, it makes you a caste fanatic. People in AP can tell what caste you're based on your face sometimes, sometimes based on your last-name. You can only eradicate it if you have mixed caste babies. 

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

If you have an hosting a party and if you want to invite ur own caste people , what’s wrong in it … you are not discriminating others … it’s your private thing …

if you oppress others in the name of caste that’s wrong … like discriminating others based on caste in college or office.

Either get married to someone of a different caste or die. There is no use of you in this society. 

• Haha 1

Just now, futureofandhra said:

dude if u donot invite others bcoz of caste is not it discriminating?

it’s a private thing … there is difference… if you are a manager and hosting some official party, but invite only people based on caste that’s discrimination… but if same guy hosting his private party then he has the right to whom to invite… same with religion

• Upvote 1