North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Either get married to someone of a different caste or die. There is no use of you in this society. 

every caste has its own culture and its our birth right to preserve it and pass to next generation… intercaste marriage is like kichidi… and it’s a private matter

I only believe in respect all castes in public … private you can cherish your caste 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

every caste has its own culture and its our birth right to preserve it and pass to next generation… intercaste marriage is like kichidi… and it’s a private matter

I only believe in respect all castes in public … private you can cherish your caste 

You birthright is what ends up killing your children. The lack of genetic diversity in same caste marriages (endogamy) in South India is the reason for increased cases of diabetes, and in some cases increased risk of autism. 

"These endogamous practices have had some effects on health and disease contributing to a number of population- and region-specific diseases, including Madras motor neuron disease, Handigodu disease, and pseudocholinesterase deficiency. In addition, a number of Indian ethnic groups have selected for MSTN and DOK5 genes, which affect lipid metabolism and could have an effect on the incidence of type 2 diabetes."

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

You birthright is what ends up killing your children. The lack of genetic diversity in same caste marriages (endogamy) in South India is the reason for increased cases of diabetes, and in some cases increased risk of autism. 

"These endogamous practices have had some effects on health and disease contributing to a number of population- and region-specific diseases, including Madras motor neuron disease, Handigodu disease, and pseudocholinesterase deficiency. In addition, a number of Indian ethnic groups have selected for MSTN and DOK5 genes, which affect lipid metabolism and could have an effect on the incidence of type 2 diabetes."

CC @futureofandhra

2 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Did the two of you marry people outside your caste? What's the point of preaching if you're not changing anything personally. Caste system can only go away if people start marrying people outside their caste. 

Even if u want to take stand and marry someone out of ur caste, parents relatives and society wont make it easy for u

If i go after a girl with a caste other than mine, my parents have problems and they will probably not be happy which will ruin my happiness 

what to do? 

10 hours ago, Dhimputha said:

Even if u want to take stand and marry someone out of ur caste, parents relatives and society wont make it easy for u

If i go after a girl with a caste other than mine, my parents have problems and they will probably not be happy which will ruin my happiness 

what to do? 

Are you living based on the decisions you make or are you seeking validation from your parents and relatives. If you know what you're doing is not wrong, why bother what your parents or relatives think? In the end, you can't live a life pleasing everyone. You make decisions for yourself. 

6 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Are you living based on the decisions you make or are you seeking validation from your parents and relatives. If you know what you're doing is not wrong, why bother what your parents or relatives think? In the end, you can live a life pleasing everyone. You make decisions for yourself. 

Easier said than done

2 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Did the two of you marry people outside your caste? What's the point of preaching if you're not changing anything personally. Caste system can only go away if people start marrying people outside their caste. 

Me and my husband are both love failures bhayya. We never cared for caste but arranged marriage worked for us in the end. We dated for 1.5 years before tying the knot. Oke caste lo pelli cheskunte it doesn’t mean everyone is a caste cynic. I am 100% sure I cannot guarantee who my kids are gonna end up with.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Cherish cheyataniki emundi bhayya. You like the other person’s personality not their caste. Mana caste ani ishtam lekapoina bharistava manushulni?

27 minutes ago, Dhimputha said:

what to do? 

Grow a spine bro. You are the one who is gonna live with your partner for life. Chinnapati nunchi character evolve avvaleda. Idi kuda atlane. If enough people start doing it, it becomes a norm.