North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, no one knows your name here. Or atleast the person who asked you this question. you are just a random anonymous person ranting bs in this db. What harm can come from you just answering that question? drama queen.

you can disco with seriousness, but none of what you say have any weight. That's why you have to lose your cool to compensate for your lack of depth in analyzing your own positions.

lol. Its just super easy to trigger you, and make you veer off the topic.

If i am random anonymous - why would you ask such personal questions raa narsi ga. Focus on what is said here.

But you cant trigger me now though. I have seen for what you are - third rate "abbebbebeb" comedian hahahahaha.

Naarsi gaadi majake different.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

If i am random anonymous - why would you ask such personal questions raa narsi ga. Focus on what is said here.

But you cant trigger me now though. I have seen for what you are - third rate "abbebbebeb" comedian hahahahaha.

Naarsi gaadi majake different.

I didn't ask that question. I'm just amused by how evasive you turned for a simple question. Its pillibeta's question.

that you are still responding to me, after claiming to be put me on ignore is proof enough that I've triggered you enough to last a lifetime. Even if I disappear from here and come back after 6 months, you'd be salty in all your responses.

you are a cute child to me.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I didn't ask that question. I'm just amused by how evasive you turned for a simple question. Its pillibeta's question.

that you are still responding to me, after claiming to be put me on ignore is proof enough that I've triggered you enough to last a lifetime. Even if I disappear from here and come back after 6 months, you'd be salty in all your responses.

you are a cute child to me.

hhahahaha - no you dont get to know my personal details. COpe it up  ra narsi ga. Yea you got me upset before when you called fascist etc - i am surprised now i allowed myself to take a thrid rate comedian like you seriously. Anyway it didnt take me that long to figure out. Your still on ignore by the way . i read when i chose to.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hhahahaha - no you dont get to know my personal details. COpe it up  ra narsi ga. Yea you got me upset before when you called fascist etc - i am surprised now i allowed myself to take a thrid rate comedian like you seriously. Anyway it didnt take me that long to figure out. Your still on ignore by the way . i read when i chose to.

aawww... I hurt your feelings.

its cute that you are still curious to read what I post. I guess I'm irresistible.