North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

30 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Me and my husband are both love failures bhayya. We never cared for caste but arranged marriage worked for us in the end. We dated for 1.5 years before tying the knot. Oke caste lo pelli cheskunte it doesn’t mean everyone is a caste cynic. I am 100% sure I cannot guarantee who my kids are gonna end up with.

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

You birthright is what ends up killing your children. The lack of genetic diversity in same caste marriages (endogamy) in South India is the reason for increased cases of diabetes, and in some cases increased risk of autism. 

"These endogamous practices have had some effects on health and disease contributing to a number of population- and region-specific diseases, including Madras motor neuron disease, Handigodu disease, and pseudocholinesterase deficiency. In addition, a number of Indian ethnic groups have selected for MSTN and DOK5 genes, which affect lipid metabolism and could have an effect on the incidence of type 2 diabetes."

25 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

True. My parents are from Northern states and my in laws are settlers from south indian states. We are not even remotely related except for the caste name.

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

True. My parents are from Northern states and my in laws are settlers from south indian states. We are not even remotely related except for the caste name.

Ok

• hyperbole changed the title to North gallu fell to the point of no return
12 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

First ban caste words which indicate status rather than an occupation. I would start with words such as brahmin/kshatriya/dora etc.

Mee danilo thokalu leva ra MC just asking

9 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Are you living based on the decisions you make or are you seeking validation from your parents and relatives. If you know what you're doing is not wrong, why bother what your parents or relatives think? In the end, you can live a life pleasing everyone. You make decisions for yourself. 

Haha, what if u had to break all ur family relations just coz u want to marry someone outside ur caste/religion u will leave everything u have longed for decades for marrying??? You call ur parents and relatives selfish infact ur the selfish person kada..

im not against marriage outside caste religion but peer pressure and social stigma from all corners ni face cheyalekapothe that marriage would end up as a disaster 

1 minute ago, Smarty_1 said:

Haha, what if u had to break all ur family relations just coz u want to marry someone outside ur caste/religion u will leave everything u have longed for decades for marrying???

Well if it were me, I will wait for any amount of time (without marrying) until my parents accept my partner. 

10 hours ago, Dhimputha said:

Champesara? 

Dragged on road on suspicion of theft, tribal man succumbs to injuries in MP's Neemuch

A 40-year-old tribal man succumbed to his injuries after he was thrashed and dragged on the road by a group of eight persons on suspicion of theft in Madhya Pradesh's Neemuch district.

10 hours ago, Dhimputha said:

Champesara? 

He succumbed to injuries.

The tribal, identified as Kanhaiyalal Bheel, died during treatment at the Neemuch district hospital on Friday.

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Dragged on road on suspicion of theft, tribal man succumbs to injuries in MP's Neemuch

A 40-year-old tribal man succumbed to his injuries after he was thrashed and dragged on the road by a group of eight persons on suspicion of theft in Madhya Pradesh's Neemuch district.

Indian express lo different version undi.

“Chhitar Mal Gurjar, a milkman, was riding a motorcycle which knocked down the victim Kanhaiyalal Bheel of Banda village when he was standing on the Neemuch-Singoli road, some 84 km from the Neemuch district headquarter,” Superintendent of Police Suraj Kumar Verma told reporters here.

He said Gurjar lost his cool after the milk spilt on the road due to the accident and beat up Bheel.

Gurjar then called up his friends who also roughed up Bheel and tied him to the rear side of a vehicle passing by with a rope. Bheel was dragged for some distance, Verma said.

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/mp-tribal-thrashed-after-road-accident-tied-to-vehicle-and-dragged-dies-7476004/lite/

9 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

Haha, what if u had to break all ur family relations just coz u want to marry someone outside ur caste/religion u will leave everything u have longed for decades for marrying??? You call ur parents and relatives selfish infact ur the selfish person kada..

im not against marriage outside caste religion but peer pressure and social stigma from all corners ni face cheyalekapothe that marriage would end up as a disaster 

How can you be selfish if you're making your own decisions? It is your life, so you make decisions. 

I think people should get married only when they are financially independent. That way, any kind of social stigma will not ruin their marriage, since most of the cases, a lack of financial support from parents is what causes love marriages to break. 

27 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

idantha excuse.

if you are against caste, either marry outside of caste, or don't marry at all.

because arranged marriage is the biggest reason for continuation of this informal institution of caste.

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Another incident reported today of similar fashion from MP

ee rendu cases lo asalu emayyindhi bro....em chesaaru vallu intha dharunam ga treat chesthunnaru...

ee MP up bihar gallu maree dhaarunam raa naayana and some parts of haryana too

13 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Did the two of you marry people outside your caste? What's the point of preaching if you're not changing anything personally. Caste system can only go away if people start marrying people outside their caste. 

100% agreed baa...