North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

6 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

ee rendu cases lo asalu emayyindhi bro....em chesaaru vallu intha dharunam ga treat chesthunnaru...

ee MP up bihar gallu maree dhaarunam raa naayana and some parts of haryana too

There's nothing to analyze here. India is a fcuked up place beyond some urban areas.

I think its not even useful to specify 'north' or 'south' here.

• Upvote 1

Christianity flourished only when they stopped giving a fuck about status and clans. No wonder they were able to integrate everyone into their religion. Hinduism ki greatest weakness is caste. 

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

There's nothing to analyze here. India is a fcuked up place beyond some urban areas.

I think its not even useful to specify 'north' or 'south' here.

100% agreed baa...

Just now, Iriswest said:

Christianity flourished only when they stopped giving a fuck about status and clans. No wonder they were able to integrate everyone into their religion. Hinduism ki greatest weakness is caste. 

hmmm.. no. Christianity is not a single religion too. Christianity didn't flourish, it had its best time during the renaissance period in the 15th century, and then followed by a dark age, which led to creation of the nation state. This dark age lasted many centuries until the end of second world war.

It was the secular nation state model that French created first in the late 1700s, and later the US that paved the way for modernization of society. Not christianity. Christianity is dying everywhere. Even in India.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Certificates nunchi peekochu ga.

so convenient kadha. can you challenge your parents and family? ledhu kadha. lite.

caste anedhi certificate lo kaadhu undedhi. gundello.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

hmmm.. no. Christianity is not a single religion too. Christianity didn't flourish, it had its best time during the renaissance period in the 15th century, and then followed by a dark age, which led to creation of the nation state. This dark age lasted many centuries until the end of second world war.

It was the secular nation state model that French created first in the late 1700s, and later the US that paved the way for modernization of society. Not christianity. Christianity is dying everywhere. Even in India.

As of now it is the religion that most of the earthlings follow or associate with.

7 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

May be Hindutva can come up with a similar model of governance as secularism. But I doubt it.

but a religion doesn't have to be inclusive. Governance should be. And Indian governance is not. but slowly getting there.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so convenient kadha. can you challenge your parents and family? ledhu kadha. lite.

caste anedhi certificate lo kaadhu undedhi. gundello.

Why not? I am ready to give up my caste certificate. Parents ni challenge chesedemundi. They aren’t caste flag bearers.

Just now, Iriswest said:

Why not? I am ready to give up my caste certificate. Parents ni challenge chesedemundi. They aren’t caste flag bearers.

what use is your caste certificate? Are you ready to give up your wealth?

because for some, their caste certificate opens doors to a future that is otherwise shut for them. You want them to give it up? you should also give up something valuable kadha.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

May be Hindutva can come up with a similar model of governance as secularism. But I doubt it.

but a religion doesn't have to be inclusive. Governance should be. And Indian governance is not. but slowly getting there.

I was baffled by the sheer criticism that the movie PK received. Except for few cities, India has no logical audience. Out governments are religion and caste driven. Everyone is just doing appeasement politics. No word of developments whatsoever.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what use is your caste certificate? Are you ready to give up your wealth?

because for some, their caste certificate opens doors to a future that is otherwise shut for them. You want them to give it up? you should also give up something valuable kadha.

Evadu icchadu naaku wealth. I am self built. Okka naya paisa kuda parents nunchi teeskoledu. In fact, I am taking care of them. I am ready to give up my OC certificate which did not fetch me any new opportunity.

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

I was baffled by the sheer criticism that the movie PK received. Except for few cities, India has no logical audience. Out governments are religion and caste driven. Everyone is just doing appeasement politics. No word of developments whatsoever.

U just received criticism on amir khan pk movie sis, u know Charlie Hebdo magazine cover photos of prophet Mohammed

For publishing those Islamic terrorists killed Charlie Hebdo journalists