North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Personal matters enduku? Vaadi jeevitham. Why don’t you treat him as just an another actor? I am no fan of Aamir khan. I just look at the motive of Raju Hirani that was behind making this movie.

There may be some bad practices in hinduism.... But Hinduism is much reformed religion thanks to arya samaj, rajaramohan rai, vivekananda, adi shankaracharya etc..... 

But Islam haven't reformed a bit, it is becoming world peril. So these liberal directors should more concentrate on Islam and it's social evils... That would be a great help to earth

5 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

I gave up my prime years of life to build a place for myself. THAT IS MY CONTRIBUTION. I wasn’t given anything to return. 

It's so funny that you're a staunch Biden supporter while I am conservative. You were calling out Trump as being racist and still you doing understand the concept of privilege. 

I gave up my prime years of life to build a place for myself. THAT IS MY CONTRIBUTION. I wasn’t given anything to return. 

hmm..so lets say today you are in the top 2% of india... its not that hard. you just have to make around 1lakh rs/mo (which is probably the kind of money you send home from US).

so tell me what does the country/society (the rest of 98%) owe you?

you are already at the top. And you are talking about being given a raw deal. How?

okay. you worked hard to get there. Lot of people work hard and get nowhere. may be you are super smart, who knows. but my basic question is, what does India owe you?

and what does it mean when top 2% people in society talk about fairness?

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

There may be some bad practices in hinduism.... But Hinduism is much reformed religion thanks to arya samaj, rajaramohan rai, vivekananda, adi shankaracharya etc..... 

But Islam haven't reformed a bit, it is becoming world peril. So these liberal directors should more concentrate on Islam and it's social evils... That would be a great help to earth

says Islam expert. lol. just like your idiot friends earlier in the day.

You are missing a point Irisu. How did you get that prowess to build “your own contribution”? I don’t think anyone gets that by birth, but the socio-economic landscape they are in enables them to do so. So, in a way, you are better privileged than many of those who suffer due to lack of such environment.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

says Islam expert. lol. just like your idiot friends earlier in the day.

Chalu ra, inka apu.... World is watching what Islamic radicalism doing to world.... Now....... Stop ur bs.... And talking unrealistic in DB.... 

If u are proud Muslim accept it, rather than beating around bush in guise of anti India liberatdu

@rightwar @ZoomNaidu @JustChill_Mama @Mirage @odhu_le_macha

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

That's because you don't see what privilege entitles you. My maid's kids studied in the same school I did. They were never good at school, I always thought they were stupid. But I once saw one of my maid's son trying to sit on the floor when his classmates are all sitting on the couch. Most people in lower caste don't think they can do better with their life, they believe they're not good enough to better they life. That's why they need a caste certificate, because it's the way of Government telling them that it's alright if they don't have the same score, they can still get ahead in life. Denying them this right will only make the problem worse. The privilege that you and I got, is educated parents, ability to see others in our community who achieved great heights that we can dream to achieve growing up. The problem with people in lower caste is the lack of role models for them to look up to in their community that they can use to dream bigger. Because most often, what is dead is their ability to dream bigger. And that's why they need reservations so atleast some of them can work towards upward mobility. 

Serious case of self pity and playing victim card, even when given the same treatment. I am sorry, but I cannot empathize with people who think they aren’t good enough. You only get ahead when you work for it. Not by saying I am not good enough. I don’t see any effort in your maids children. Why do you need caste role models? Sachin caste chusi role model anukuntara? That is the most ** up thing I have ever heard. 

I have seen students with uneducated parents who actually work harder to get out of the poverty zone. 

All I see is an easier avenue that they can leverage to come to the same position as others with lesser effort. That to me, is a privilege. 

I want to ask when does equality start then. Why do you still ask for caste based favors from government. Why don’t you ask based on economic status? Isn’t that a fair deal for everyone? The current system will only propagate casteism and never cut its roots. Just because I was born in an upper caste, I was denied all and any benefits from government even when I needed it. Does this seem fair to you? 

What parents? What status? The contribution of caste in my life is not even zero, it’s negative.

caste based reservations exist, because caste exists. and its everywhere. especially in allocation of resources. Reservations are nowhere close to enough to bring caste based parity in India.

Govt must do Dalit bandhu type schemss and do it for oppressed obc castes too.

That you were denied benefits is sad, but now tha you are in the top 2% of your country atleast, may be even top 0.1%, who knows. What do you expect from your govt?

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Chalu ra, inka apu.... World is watching what Islamic radicalism doing to world.... Now....... Stop ur bs.... And talking unrealistic in DB.... 

If u are proud Muslim accept it, rather than beating around bush in guise of anti India liberatdu

@rightwar @ZoomNaidu @JustChill_Mama @Mirage @odhu_le_macha

sorrry to disappoint you ra. I'm Hindu by birth, and I don't practise any religion. I actively reject God.

2 minutes ago, reality said:

You are missing a point Irisu. How did you get that prowess to build “your own contribution”? I don’t think anyone gets that by birth, but the socio-economic landscape they are in enables them to do so. So, in a way, you are better privileged than many of those who suffer due to lack of such environment.

How? I fail to see the non existent socio economic landscape. I was poor and no support from caste whatsoever. Treated like by other upper castes. It was only my will to get better in life that made me what I am today. Like I said, not just zero I had negative contribution from my peers.

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Serious case of self pity and playing victim card, even when given the same treatment. I am sorry, but I cannot empathize with people who think they aren’t good enough. You only get ahead when you work for it. Not by saying I am not good enough. I don’t see any effort in your maids children. Why do you need caste role models? Sachin caste chusi role model anukuntara? That is the most ** up thing I have ever heard. 

I have seen students with uneducated parents who actually work harder to get out of the poverty zone. 

All I see is an easier avenue that they can leverage to come to the same position as others with lesser effort. That to me, is a privilege. 

I mean how can you call out on racism while denying casteism at the same time. You were the one calling out on white people for being racist and what not. How do you not see the similarity between the two? 

Just now, Iriswest said:

How? I fail to see the non existent socio economic landscape. I was poor and no support from caste whatsoever. Treated like by other upper castes. It was only my will to get better in life that made me what I am today. Like I said, not just zero I had negative contribution from my peers.

It's not about poverty. It's about having role models in life. Like if a black man sees a black man being the President or if a woman of color seeing someone like her going to space. It's not about how por you're. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Aithe enti guru. I am saying aren’t we better than them? Why even compare to that religion? Majority in India are hindus in this country. It will be a greater good if the majority let go of their age old practices. 

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Aithe enti guru. I am saying aren’t we better than them? Why even compare to that religion? Majority in India are hindus in this country. It will be a greater good if the majority let go of their age old practices. 

no, we aren't better than them. this us vs them is just ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

It's not about poverty. It's about having role models in life. Like if a black man sees a black man being the President or if a woman of color seeing someone like her going to space. It's not about how por you're. 

Hayyooooo.  We are buldelkhand kshatriyas. I couldn’t find one single role model in my caste. Caste basis meeda evadayya role models choose cheskunedi? We are one of the worst castes to be born in for girls.