Urgent —- Lake Travis near Austin people Missing

Darling999

2 hours ago, Epic said:

Not yet

Hopefully.  But if they were in water then chances are slim. Do we know what happened and how exactly they got into the water? From shore or boat?

4 hours ago, Sputnik said:

Asalu roju inni newslu osthunna kuda manollu lakes lo swimming ki povadam deniki.

Life guards chuttu lenapudu enduku ee feats.

Ikadolla body inka fitness different from ours.'

Andariki adventures set avvav.

Think about your parents and family before seeking thrill from adventures.

Over confidence that they know swimming or to get photos for facebook. I am speaking in general. 

I hope and pray they survive by miracle. 

4 minutes ago, jobless said:

Hopefully.  But if they were in water then chances are slim. Do we know what happened and how exactly they got into the water? From shore or boat?

Don’t know bro..this is the last tweet from authorities

1 minute ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

You're out of your stupid mind if you plan on swimming in Lake Travis...... Lake Travis peak depth is 210 feet and with an avg depth of 62 week.

Ooooo 210 feet ah? Vammo chala dangerous

55 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

You're out of your stupid mind if you plan on swimming in Lake Travis...... Lake Travis peak depth is 210 feet and with an avg depth of 62 ft.

#$1

51 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Desis - water …  not a good combo .. hearing some bad news every year 😥 .. hopefully mee ollu vere etsina poyundalani aashidthunna

not every year.. its every long weeknd !!

9 hours ago, Sputnik said:

Asalu roju inni newslu osthunna kuda manollu lakes lo swimming ki povadam deniki.

Life guards chuttu lenapudu enduku ee feats.

Ikadolla body inka fitness different from ours.'

Andariki adventures set avvav.

Think about your parents and family before seeking thrill from adventures.

@DummyVariable has been saying this in this db from long time. Manollu herogiri chupinchali kada. 

That is scary , I never understand how swimmers who can actually swim and float drown 

I consider myself a very good swimmer and saved an adult male from drowning in 12 feet pool when I was in college 

I personally think the fear of drowning kills people and don’t use common sense to float 

or may be they are stuck in whirlpool or quick sand or some thing like that  or may be tree branches 

we went to beach yesterday , even though I can care for my kid , I went to place where there was a life guard and swam there and made sure we didn’t go waist below and was always behind my kid 
i see some white families leave their kid in the shore with out supervision or supervising from far 

• Upvote 1