Samantha’s Absence At Nag’s Special Lunch Raises Doubts

Slayer

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

based on what, exactly? will she sit with that idiot Jaggi and provoke people to kill muslims?

because you realise that is what Kangna did and got banned, right?

context can be diff.. but hate tweets and hate on people will be common....

1 minute ago, hydusguy said:

context can be diff.. but hate tweets and hate on people will be common....

bs. Kangna is Sanghi scum, who deserves to be in a mental institution.

you compare her with a page 3 celebrity with her own hangups, who carefully groks everything she puts out to public

Sam is a professional. Kangna, less said the better.

2 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

People hate Sam for marrying rich

People hate PC for marrying young 

😁

best thing she would have done is to get a baby after her marriage .... then chai and sam would have stayed happy for the sake of child .... these rumors would have come ... or child is the main obstacle maybe

4 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

😁

may be pelli tho .. jackpot kotte valla meeda jealousy... but sam koddiga aekuva OA

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

bs. Kangna is Sanghi scum, who deserves to be in a mental institution.

you compare her with a page 3 celebrity with her own hangups, who carefully groks everything she puts out to public

Sam is a professional. Kangna, less said the better.

sam is professional kanagana deni kanaty highly professional at their fields but kangana is sanghi related posts sam will be posting on chai and feminism and she can stoop very low for feminisms  just like kanagana  for sanghi ...

5 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

😁

really? They hate Sam because she married into wealth? people care about stuff like that?

I don't think so.

I think people hate her, because they don't like her public persona. I think all celebrities will have haters.

even in social media, this is the only site where I saw venom on Sam. Atleast on twitter, its mostly people wishing the rumour to not be true.

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

sam is professional kanagana deni kanaty highly professional at their fields but kangana is sanghi related posts sam will be posting on chai and feminism and she can stoop very low for feminisms  just like kanagana  for sanghi ...

what is stooping low for feminism? a joke on men? men can't take jokes? how many men make wife jokes among themselves?

Kangna posted vile stuff against a community.

5 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

may be pelli tho .. jackpot kotte valla meeda jealousy... but sam koddiga aekuva OA

really surprised that men follow what Sam posts.

I have no idea. I'm defending Sam only based on her being born in Chennai. Its my assumption that Chennai people are awesome, suave, perfect, dignified, smart, and amazing, mostly.

I can understand girls hating Sam.. Its possible she rubs a few of them the wrong way.

but guys... hmmm..

don't you really have anything better to do than follow what Sam posts, and build outrage over it?

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

really surprised that men follow what Sam posts.

I have no idea. I'm defending Sam only based on her being born in Chennai. Its my assumption that Chennai people are awesome, suave, perfect, dignified, smart, and amazing, mostly.

i dont have any opinion on sam.. i am just for chay.. as there are not comp...