Samantha’s Absence At Nag’s Special Lunch Raises Doubts

Slayer

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what is stooping low for feminism? a joke on men? men can't take jokes? how many men make wife jokes among themselves?

Kangna posted vile stuff against a community.

ok 

4 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

i dont have any opinion on sam.. i am just for chay.. as there are not comp...

after posting opinions on her yesterday, today you are resigning from posting more opinions on her.

good. thanks.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

after posting opinions on her yesterday, today you are resigning from posting more opinions on her.

good. thanks.

she only does OA.. and generally i dont follow her.. i am only following OA star VD.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what low did Sam stoop to?

Too much show off…heroine ga unnapudu parvaledu but marriage ayyaka she is carrying a prestigious surname so konchem thaggalasindi

upasana laaga undalasindi…she is in media for a good cause and dignified untundi

1 minute ago, Fish said:

Too much show off…heroine ga unnapudu parvaledu but marriage ayyaka she is carrying a prestigious surname so konchem thaggalasindi

upasana laaga undalasindi…she is in media for a good cause and dignified untundi

Upasana is a piece of sh1t. She runs hospitals that overcharge. She's a social problem.

Sam is a movie actor. Her job is to expose her personality and promote herself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what low did Sam stoop to?

she can expose nag family secrets which public doesnot know .. she will do it after bad marriage just like her friend chinmayi 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Upasana is a piece of sh1t. She runs hospitals that overcharge. She's a social problem.

Sam is a movie actor. Her job is to expose her personality and promote herself.

I do not want to argue with you 

6 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

she only does OA.. and generally i dont follow her.. i am only following OA star VD.

so you have opinion on her or not? make up your mind, pls.

all movie actors do OA. that's their job. hating them is fine.

8 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

250 ani ma Sam ante 50 ani naga mowa started anta.. ee beram ekkadiki theggottukovali anna process lo esina tweet ye adhi ani @JustChill_Mama ninna king bday space lo antunde

nag mama canjuse fella 110 antadu maximum 

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

she can expose nag family secrets which public doesnot know .. she will do it after bad marriage just like her friend chinmayi 

No idea what Chinmay exposed. Are you talking of her complaint against Vairamuthu? I think its good she exposed his sexual misconduct, which was already widely known in the industry.

Sam exposing Nag family secrets has no public value.. and she will be mocked mercilessly if she does that.

Chinmay is mocked even for the truth she dared to tell, and something which has tremendous public value too. It exposed how pathetic Chennai's film industry and its poeople are.

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

nag mama canjuse fella 110 antadu maximum 

10 nunchi start avtadhi. oka calculation untadhi ga. hehe..

divorce filings maa cousin dhi recent aynay. daanlo compolaints antha funny. including small d1ck ani. not able to pleasure etc. lol. fcuk that girl... who cares. divorce isthey saalu ani unnadu maa vodu, without demanding any money.