amaravati farmers situation

futureofandhra

19 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

That range will be a wild roller coast. 

My guess, don’t quote me. Around 4-6 cr to 90+ cr to not sure 

Repoddunna nekosamaina Lokesh anna gelichi Amaravathini rajadhani cheyyalani korukuntunnanu. 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Repoddunna nekosamaina Lokesh anna gelichi Amaravatini rajadhani cheyyalani korukuntunnanu. 

We don’t depend on that as our primary source. No that I don’t care but these are out of our control. Never going to invest in AP. I made it clear. 

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

We don’t depend on that as our primary source. No that I don’t care but these are out of our control. Never going to invest in AP. I made it clear. 

We have some land close to Amaravathi, but it's still farm land now, so price didn't change that drastically, but we will still sell it soon. To be honest, I don't think anyone will invest in AP (even in Vizag). 

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

We have some land close to Amaravathi, but it's still farm land now, so price didn't change that drastically, but we will still sell it soon. To be honest, I don't think anyone will invest in AP (even in Vizag). 

Agreed